What have you bought today?

Wow love the painting

the acre of land on the moon sounds like a very unique gift id never have thought of something like that!

todays buys popped into Asda as they have the big tubs of sweets 2 for £6 we got celebrations and hero’s as those are our favourites

I bought the kids their Christmas pajamas! \\:D/The Elf will bring them. I hope my daughter isn't disappointed I couldn't find elf on the shelf pajamas. :-(

Screenshot_20201108-003713~2.png Screenshot_20201108-003723~2.png Screenshot_20201108-003739~2.png

Love the PJ's!

Yesterday I bought:
Telescope and microscope set for DD1
4ft tree for DD1 or 2 from fb
5ft tree for DD1 or 2 from fb
Navy baubles for DD1
Pink rubber duck tree decoration for DD2

Clothes got delivered couple of days ago, need to send OH's polo back and he said he randomly said doesn't want a coat :dohh: so that's got to go back too.

I finally got a start, most of this is for my youngest bday on the 19th of Dec, but i also got one xmas pressie for my son too;

DD bday- Polly pocket Pollyville house
- Fgteev big TV season 2
- Lol Confetti Under Wraps

Son Xmas-Lego Star Wars 501st Battle pack

Also go the kids choc advent calendar's.

Got ds1 a couple of games and ds2 a dressing gown. I *think* other than gift cards for the online accounts I'm done, unless the older two suddenly request something as they've hardly mentioned anything at all so I'll have to try to get it if they do :haha:

Thank you, they are lovely. I need to sit down today and have a look at what I've already got, but I think Ds would love these - planets + polished stones, right up his street.
They arrived yesterday but quite late so I didn't get a proper look, but I've just had a peek and they are lovely, theres a leaflet inside with which stone each planet is made from and some of them catch the light so beautifully

They arrived yesterday but quite late so I didn't get a proper look, but I've just had a peek and they are lovely, theres a leaflet inside with which stone each planet is made from and some of them catch the light so beautifully
Brilliant, thank you, I think I'll be getting them too.

For Holly: scented glitter gel pens, some squeezy messy stuff :shrug:, a word search book, crystal gem digging kit, Elf on the Shelf colouring book.
For James : Hungry Hippos game, make your own dinosaur neon painting kit, Elf on the Shelf colouring book.

Last edited:
Great buys!

today I got 2 big gift bags for the kids main presents to go in and some slippers for Harvey

Great buys

Today I got DD2 an Anna Pop Figure
Got them all letters from Santa for their Xmas eve boxes .
Also got them all a personalised Christmas book! Was so happy I could get all their names!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->