What have you bought today?

That's great how you make your own advent calenders. Very creative! :)

That's great how you make your own advent calenders. Very creative! :)
I have to say I've never done it before! Last year the girls wanted a particular make up one but it was really expensive £120!!!!! So I said no. I was on the Martin Lewis money tips site last week and came across a code for a 24 piece make up bundle for £34 instead of £150. I thought I'd pick up some pretty small paper bags and mini pegs and make a hanging 'calendar' for each.

Bought a choc santa stirrer for Xmas eve box and a spot the difference book for stocking.
We all love chocolate stirrers, think I'll look out for some santa ones for the stockings.

Scooter arrived for y friends daughter.
Resisted the temptation to buy lots of decorations at a beautiful garden centre!! Need to hold off as I've no were to put them until I'm ready to decorate.

I have to say I've never done it before! Last year the girls wanted a particular make up one but it was really expensive £120!!!!! So I said no. I was on the Martin Lewis money tips site last week and came across a code for a 24 piece make up bundle for £34 instead of £150. I thought I'd pick up some pretty small paper bags and mini pegs and make a hanging 'calendar' for each.

That's much cheaper. It's a great idea :)

Same haha!
Today I got gingerbread popcorn and toasted marshmallow popcorn for Xmas eve boxes (dates are til next year so will last)
Also got cups for Christmas breakfast and a sleigh serving tray which I’ll use as a table centrepiece also
Also picked up a light up bath bomb

Where did you get the pop corn and the light up bath bomb?

Got a few new decor bits today in b&m
I’ve never had a tree skirt

my Decor theme in the living room right now is grey and blush pink, Christmas theme is more sliver, white, sparkly winter wonderland but i am going to add little bits of blush pink in too

CC31F5BF-7E1A-4837-A77C-8FF9412D6027.jpeg

Been good today and not really bought anything Christmas related, we’re saving for a Puppy (although trying to find one is a different ball game)

Thankyou
I know it’s only October and I’ve just put out autumn/Halloween bits but I can’t wait to decorate for Christmas

I’ve just been to home bargain and bought lots more Halloween decorations! The girls were upset about not going trick or treating so we have having a socially distanced family garden gathering ! Please let the weather be ok !

That sounds like a good idea. FX for the weather!

I’ve just been to home bargain and bought lots more Halloween decorations! The girls were upset about not going trick or treating so we have having a socially distanced family garden gathering ! Please let the weather be ok !
Oh that sounds fab! Hope you enjoy and the weather is good for it!
we can’t even do that here, local lockdown restrictions! Such a shame for the kids isn’t it, my two love Halloween but planning to have a fun evening at home with activities, tea party and a ‘spooky’ movie night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->