Jumping ball
Wwe wrekkin mobile
Crayola washimals set
Talking The Child
Lego super Mario starter
Lego super Mario expansion
Vtech kiddizoom watch

Wow, you're all putting me to shame. I haven't bought a thing yet! :argh:

still, I suppose as I'm making movie buckets I will at least have food to still buy late on

I'll probably regret having bought so much in a couple of months when I'm done but still itching to go shopping
Same haha!
Today I got gingerbread popcorn and toasted marshmallow popcorn for Xmas eve boxes (dates are til next year so will last)
Also got cups for Christmas breakfast and a sleigh serving tray which I’ll use as a table centrepiece also
Also picked up a light up bath bomb

Oh wow I am so slacking today this year . I have gave most of my ideas to my parents in case they need to shield again !

I did buy DS this today

E89ABA5E-4677-4F81-B8A7-79CEC6917D4C.jpeg

What’s everyone putting in stockings? X

Mine usually get a
small toy
Toothbrush set
chocolate coins
Small selection box
Surprise eggs
Orange (which they never eat !)
And a few other bits and bobs that I see haha

He loves books , he babbles so much when looking at them ! Plus it was only £5 in B&M!

Same haha!
Today I got gingerbread popcorn and toasted marshmallow popcorn for Xmas eve boxes (dates are til next year so will last)
Also got cups for Christmas breakfast and a sleigh serving tray which I’ll use as a table centrepiece also
Also picked up a light up bath bomb

The popcorn sounds great! I've not seen those flavours before, where did you get it?

Yesterday I sent hubby to Hobbycraft to pick up some bits for making my girls advent calendars.

Today I ordered 2 Usborne lift the flap books for dd2.

The girls wooden sleigh advent calenders from the works got delivered, so we can make a start on them tomorrow

ooo that popcorn sounds interesting, I'll have to look out for that.

Stockings usually consist of a Toothbrush, blind bags or individual lego figures, chocolate. This year I've got fidget toys and won't have chocolate as I'm putting that in the hampers.
We do always put in a satsuma and some loosed shelled nuts for traditions sake :haha:

I love stockings. Usually I do a bath bomb, blind bags, toothbrush, fluffy socks, tube of sweets.

Our stockings always have a tangerine, apple, chocolates and a small gift - I've just ordered a silicone mold to make chess pieces, this will go in DS's and I'll add the resin to use with it to his other gifts.

I got a great make up buy from Lottie London that I'm going to use to make advent calendars for the girls, they arrived today and look pretty good (tbh I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to make up).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->