What have you bought today?

Aw rags I’m sorry. But maybe deep down he’d miss the traditions if you stopped them, so I’d carry on nonetheless. It’s so bittersweet that they have to grow up so fast, isn’t it. :hugs:
...and then he behaves like a 5 year old and drives me mad, it's all the way it's meant to be but yes, he's is growing up so fast.

...and then he behaves like a 5 year old and drives me mad, it's all the way it's meant to be but yes, he's is growing up so fast.

I am carrying on traditions with mine until they are old enough to make their own or carry ours on . DH and his family still do the same things from when they were kids which we have started in our house as well as making our own I think its kinda sweet !

Oh don't worry, our traditions are solid, they'll not change, only sad I've not got the excitement of gifting lots of fun wee toys etc as he doesn't want that kind of thing anymore.

Yeah I will feel sad when mine no longer ask for toys ! It’s a bitter sweet moment really

I know what you mean, we still do all the same things every year, but I do find it so much more fun and exciting shopping for toys. They looks so cool and exciting and impressive, instead of everything being in small flat boxes. Ds1 and ds2 out grew toys rather young. Ds3 however is still very young and even though he'll be 11 in March he still loves a bit of playmobil or an action figure etc

I bought 3 pom pom winter hats with custom embroidered letters on them for my daughter's dance teachers. Also ordered a photo blanket and photo calendar for my mom with all the kids photos. I'm getting there.

:xmas4:always the way

They need an elf emoji :xmas12:

I got my friends DD a Polly Pocket I still think Izzy is a little too young for them

Not bought anything today. Ordering my last present bits on Friday then I must start wrapping.

I loved Polly pocket. Surprised the girls haven't got into it as they love all the different dolls etc.

Bought a Speedball for Dom. Getting there finally :)

ETA and also a sea turtle charity bracelet for my niece that I saw on FB. I hope it comes in time!

Bought a Speedball for Dom. Getting there finally :)

ETA and also a sea turtle charity bracelet for my niece that I saw on FB. I hope it comes in time!
Is that the one that measures the speed of your kick? I almost got that for Zac after seeing it on Philip Scofields show :haha:

Polly pocket was my fav toy of all time . I collected that many I had a little village haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->