• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What have you bought today?

I bought a new string of lights too today. It is for outside for the quince bush next to our entrance door. I am hoping to be able to have the cable go under the door and into the socket next to it. I even bought a timer so that it won't be on all night. I can't wait to put it up on the 1st :)

We got the tree out and found the lights had given up the ghost. We had a set of indoor/outdoor lights that usually go on the bushes under the front window so whacked those on it and I ordered more that will be outside this year, then for the tree next year. I'm a bit sad about it as they are the only lights we've ever had on our tree as a couple, so buying new helped haha

More tree decs for the girls (stawberries, pineapples and rainbows)

Not christmassy but an electric fake log fire.

Hatchimals crystal flyer, a book for the little one's stocking, mess free paint kit, and the blasted vtech camera that's sold out everywhere so I had to pay double on eBay. #-o

41knzIkQ7fL._AC_SY400_.jpg 51yx4VpRbDL._AC_SY400_.jpg Screenshot_20201127-213026.png 148F6905_4.jpg

Lovely presents! Glad you managed to get the camera. Sorry that you had to pay double though :(

How annoying about the camera. I had a similar situation with one of ds2s birthday presents

I'm reading all of you exciting buys and feeling a little sad that Ds, at 10, isn't interested in all the wee fun things anymore, he's got a very practical head on this year. I love seeing all the fantastic things your children are wanting, it's very good fun.

I'm reading all of you exciting buys and feeling a little sad that Ds, at 10, isn't interested in all the wee fun things anymore, he's got a very practical head on this year. I love seeing all the fantastic things your children are wanting, it's very good fun.
Its sad when they are so grown up isn't it?

If he's anything like his cousins he'll revert round about 16 and be desperate for all the traditional stuff.

World's smallest elf on the shelf and 2 world's smallest toys. And I found a foodie roo. Do not ask what I paid for this stuff. You'd be sick. My total was $100.

Screenshot_20201128-105153~2.png

My nephew is really hard to buy for now. He's 12 and all he wants are parts and tools to build a computer. It's not very exciting searching for splicing tools. Haha

Aw rags I’m sorry. But maybe deep down he’d miss the traditions if you stopped them, so I’d carry on nonetheless. It’s so bittersweet that they have to grow up so fast, isn’t it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->