• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What have you bought today?

Is that the one that measures the speed of your kick? I almost got that for Zac after seeing it on Philip Scofields show :haha:
Yeah that’s the one. Dom saw it on tv too and since I needed one more sort of medium present I snapped it up lol

I almost ordered that ball too, neither of my boys are even interested in football so I have no idea why. It just looked cool!!

I got trainers for OH. They came yesterday and now im questioning whether or not he will like them.

It does look really cool. I didnt need any more presents but that doesn't usually stop me :haha: but I managed to be good

A gift bag
More tags
3 Christmas bubble t bath fizzers for my friend (one is a pig in blanket, one is a Brussel sprout and the other turkey, thankfully they don’t smell like the food item haha)
Green icing for an elf idea
Edible glitter
Sprinkles
Chocolate raisins for elf idea

Also picked up some chutney in aldi

I mentioned to the girls that they could update their lists if they wanted, lol lots - they did!! I need to start ordering what they want, I've been holding off for the returns dates to extend beyond Christmas, they seem to be there now.

Ordered DD1 a stunt scooter !

Wow your brave @Rags no updated lists in my house haha I am Keeping a list of anything else they mention as surprises

The girls are teenagers and its mainly clothing so I'm trying to cover all my bases - I've not said anything to DS, his is all in and I'm not that brave!!

Not allowed updated lists to Santa but if they do mention anything I make a mental note. Although they really are done now so hoping nothing else gets added !

I closed santas orders early. Normally I give them until today, but because of covid they have had trouble getting all the materials at the North Pole and the elves have had to socially distance so can't have as many in the work shop at once, so they needed the orders in sooner. But if anyone mentioned anything and I thought it was worth it I added it on, and though I didn't ask my teenagers for updated lists I would get something they mentioned if they did because they've only asked for like 2 things each haha

Got DDs a glitter jigsaw unicorns and a space one. Was only £2.50 each for a 150 piece jigsaw.

Also got DSs Christmas Eve pjs . Ended up with Paw Patrol ! He will like them . Next year getting matching pjs for sure for all the kids !

I bought a big cuddly teddy for Dominic as he always had an eye on Sebby's huge bunny. I was hoping it would go into his stocking but it is a little too big. So it will have to be a proper present, which means I have to find one more present for Sebby too :dohh: AND I need to find more stocking fillers for Dom. I never ends lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->