• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What have you bought today?

Colouring book for nephews birthday
2 x beer sets
Barbie and fairy dress up book for youngests sister (his dads other child)
Cozy socks for my friend

also got a tear off activity book for the kids and some reindeer ear headbands for their Christmas jumper day/Christmas party

Ordered the girls Xmas dresses to wear next week for school .

Something for SS on here
HP stuff is for my niece
Hairdorables pets for both DD's
Barbie clothes for DD2
Spinning top for DD1 and nephew

IMG_20201205_181441.jpg

Just ordered some pjs for my mam
She’s been so hard to buy for this year. I’m still totally baffled, I always get her pjs though but I didn’t fancy a trek to primark just for that managed to order some from matalan and bonus as I had a 20% off code

Bike for DD1 just got to get one for DD2 now!

Oh I'm jealous of that Harry Potter stuff!

Bought a chess set for my sister in law.
C3z8kLg.jpg

DH bought a roasting tin as we need another one.

I shouldn't have to buy anything now apart from food/drink

We've got DD2 a bike as she asked for one. I bet DD1 will want a new one now. Although hers is perfectly fine ....and she didn't ask for it.
I only planned on getting DD2 one but when the man in the shop said DD2 needed the same size bike DD1 was currently riding I realised DD1s bike must be far too small. It’s on it’s late legs but I was hoping it would last her til her birthday with it being so small I just thought it was easier to buy them both new ones

Just ordered a personalised card from funky pigeon for my nana so that’s sent off along with her personalised bauble. Hopefully next time she is able to travel up I’ll take her out for some food as a present or organise an afternoon tea type thing.

I got DH to buy these because if I waited any longer they might not get here in time.
Grow the fun garden for dd2
XbHwzJH.jpg

Baby born surprise treehouse for dd1
RTVZC2J.jpg

Tiny love wonder buddy for dd2. This thing looks really cute. It plays hide and seek and goes to sleep and eats all in a toddler friendly way. I think she'll love it.
AcUVs2Q.jpg

I bought some ivy garlands from Dunelm to decorate atop the bookcases and/or pictures.

I got DH to buy these because if I waited any longer they might not get here in time.
Grow the fun garden for dd2
XbHwzJH.jpg

Baby born surprise treehouse for dd1
RTVZC2J.jpg

Tiny love wonder buddy for dd2. This thing looks really cute. It plays hide and seek and goes to sleep and eats all in a toddler friendly way. I think she'll love it.
AcUVs2Q.jpg

I like the garden toy....I miss having toddlers to buy for x

Book on cricket for bil. Couple of extras for dd's stocking-xmas tree socks and hairbobbles.

Got DD1’s need; a Pokémon duvet set.
Got them the Pie face game and phase 10 card game as joint presents.
Also got them electric toothbrushes for their stockings.
And Walmart had a toy bus drive so we got a Barbie doll and a Mr potato head for that.

Very nice gifts everyone

I got my stocking stuffers today. Got some colouring books, chocolates and candies, play-doh, slime and a slinky for my son, mini barbie and some hair things for my daughter... They're going to have so much fun!

I also bought a few things for sharing with the family. Some shortbread cookies and a chocolate orange. And we got one of those light projectors to put Christmas lights on the house. The kids love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->