What have you bought today?

can I ask where you got the rainbow light from? X
I got it in B and M . It’s a round circle (I couldn’t find a proper rainbow shaped one !) lights up all colours and comes with a remote which I thought was cool . It can also be used in water Will post a pic .

Well upon inspecting the package further it’s actually a water feature LED light :xmas13:.
Does say will brighten up any room haha im actually going to open it and see what it does

Last edited:
Dd randomly asked for a spotty ball in her letter to Santa so just ordered some spotty bouncy balls! Definitely done now....!

I just bought a new dining table to fit everyone in for Christmas. Kind of looking forward to January when I don't have to spend any money!

My plan today was to go to home bargs for more tags and wrap but the weather had other ideas it’s absoloutly pouring it down and I was soaked just walking to the school never mind further so I’ve come back home and will hopefully go on Monday.
I’m going to order another personalised bauble one for my nana and her partner and get it sent straight to her as she won’t be able to visit us before Christmas (she lives down south)

For work SS
GWBZ754.jpg

and a personalised puzzle of her dog who passed away last month.

Speak and Learn puppy for dd2. I have a list of things we still need to get for the kids to my husband and he went to the toy store to shop. He came back with the wrong things. ](*,) he did get a nerf gun for Ds from Santa but I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of it.

244149AC_4.jpg

Sweets and I found PJs for me and DH in Poundland of all places!

Speak and Learn puppy for dd2. I have a list of things we still need to get for the kids to my husband and he went to the toy store to shop. He came back with the wrong things. ](*,) he did get a nerf gun for Ds from Santa but I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of it.

View attachment 1091270
Argh typical !!!

Yesterday I bought a bunch of stocking stuff from a store over here called five below, I will get a pic later after I bring it in from the car.(when kids aren’t looking)

Today we did an Amazon order, got my youngest main present;
casio+sa76.jpg

and got these for DD1;
12444624-1814756757060151.jpg

52a5be8b-9deb-44aa-b183-67e7049e4fea_1.895cadc75b4dbd92f58bc23a153bc549.jpeg

And this for DS stocking;
612bnqYZ1tL.jpg

Ordered leggings and a sports top for youngest niece, was shocked yesterday when I realised I'd not even started on her list, now I'm worrying about delivery dates as we're in a tier 4 area so there's no non essential shops open for at least another week.

Finished my SS from here now, just got to wait for it to arrive and then wrap and post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->