• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What have you bought today?

Our school don't have to go in in PE but they bring the PE kit home for washing once a week.

Our primary have always taken it in at the start of term and brought it home to wash at the end but they still have to wear their pe kit in. It makes sense for the smallest ones who might need help changing and can't have that help, but even year 6 is having to do it. Theyve said no back packs but can have book bags. But they are still sending home books. Their costumes for the Christmas show had to go in early for quarantine but they wear clothes daily from the same house, and they can bring in books and thing from home for show and tell but no cards. They've only had 1 pupil case, 1 ta and the head test positive, though so can't really complain.
Our secondary have to wear their pe kits to school as they can't provide a covid secure place to change... except on days it rains, then they have to take their uniform in their bag, wear their kit to school, and they can provide a covid safe space to change in to uniform.... They've only had a handful of cases, and reckon that all those that tested positive know where they had comtact and it was outside of school.

Our local high school have to wear the PE kits to school as the changing rooms have been closed.

I was actually pretty annoyed as the pe teacher posted on the school twitter asking that all boys were provided with waterproofs for wet days. They had rain jackets but nothing for bottoms so I went and bought waterproof over trousers. They didn't get round to wearing them before the head had emailed saying could everything bring full uniform to change if it looked like rain on pe days.

Ours have to go in their PE kit on PE day (so for my son today), they are not allowed to take any bags into school but can take wellies in and my daughter in Year R has her waterproofs at school. They are bringing home reading books but homework and spellings are emailed to us. If they take treats (fruit based) for birthdays they have to be at school 48 hours before. :shrug:

Its so strange how all the schools are doing it differently.

Not technically a buy, but the British heart foundation do a thing where for a donation you can have a name and dates engraved on a steel heart they have in a shopping center. I have just paid for FILs name, birth and death to be engraved on it. They send you a certificate as well for it, so we are going to make a copy for MIL

Got two skittles selection boxes in co op and a pack of Christmas cards for teachers/neighbours

I bought a stickbot figure for Sebby and a Stickbot dino egg, plus a more advanced maths book and an underwater dinosaur model for Dom. All to go into their stockings.
I also bought the wrapping paper for the boys at TKMAxx and the rolls are huge so hopefully those two will be enough or all their presents. I just need a different paper now for the presents they share.

Got the gloves and chocolate bars needed to make teacher gifts. May do it tomorrow when the girls finish school.

So Nick left out the mathsbook and Dom saw it and immediately started on it, he also saw the wrapping paper cause I didn't realise Nick had just put it in my study in the open! :dohh: So I will have to buy new wrapping paper as I don't want to risk it.

So Nick left out the mathsbook and Dom saw it and immediately started on it, he also saw the wrapping paper cause I didn't realise Nick had just put it in my study in the open! :dohh: So I will have to buy new wrapping paper as I don't want to risk it.

Oh dear. X

Oh deary me !! Naughty Nick haha !

Today I got DD1 a rainbow light .

Got DD2 a Anna plush doll
Got DD1 Ariel plush doll
And DS a animal pop up game

I’ve only got 2 more things to get an the girls are finished !

Also got my niece a cute dress

Oh no!

Today I got DD1 a rainbow light .

Got DD2 a Anna plush doll
Got DD1 Ariel plush doll
And DS a animal pop up game

I’ve only got 2 more things to get an the girls are finished !

Also got my niece a cute dress

can I ask where you got the rainbow light from? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"