• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What have you bought today?

221B Baker Street board game
I got DH to buy these because if I waited any longer they might not get here in time.
Grow the fun garden for dd2
XbHwzJH.jpg

Baby born surprise treehouse for dd1
RTVZC2J.jpg

Tiny love wonder buddy for dd2. This thing looks really cute. It plays hide and seek and goes to sleep and eats all in a toddler friendly way. I think she'll love it.
AcUVs2Q.jpg
I keep looking at the garden thing thinking it looks good for next year :haha:

Well sofa is ordered, we’ve got DD’s bed, drawers and bedside table, plus my new living room table. I’m getting there slowly x

Nothing! Trying to be good this week just incase DH needs to be off work any time soon :-(

Furniture company got in touch to say my tv unit won't be delivered until some time in January, was meant to be here last week, I've cancelled the order and will live with what I have (the one i was waiting for wasn't exactly what I'd wanted but was in stock).

Lol, every time I think I'm going to get something finished in time for Christmas something gets in the way! Not the end of the world, if I need to wait anyway then I'll order the one i really wanted once the refund comes through.

Both click sticks are DD1's she's been asking for k'nex stuff, waiting on a decent offer before jumping the gun.

130787570_768466527077778_8530987976960990949_n.jpg

Oh no I'm sorry Rags

Those look fun. She must be smart. My brother always played with knex and he became an electrical engineer.

Lol, every time I think I'm going to get something finished in time for Christmas something gets in the way! Not the end of the world, if I need to wait anyway then I'll order the one i really wanted once the refund comes through.

It's really frustrating when delays happen :( I hope it gets sorted soon.

I know what you mean Rags. We ordered a new rug in Oct, were told to expect it mid November, then mid December and then after Christmas and now they told us they won't have it till mid January. I was tempted to cancel too but then again I doubt Id find another rug I like as much in time for xmas now. Blah!
But hopefully you can now find something you actually like :)

I got ds3 a Christmas top. We tried everyone's jumpers on and he was then only one who didn't have one that fit.
I have had such trouble finding socks for ds2. He wants Christmas socks, but he has outgrown kids sizes and nowhere in town had mens Christmas socks. I'll try asda next week, but I think they just have single pairs, I wanted a larger pack so he could wear them over the Christmas period

Candle set
Aldi’s dupe of grey goose vodka
Orange gin
Unicorn earmuffs and a gift set for my friends little one

all I need now is
A bottle of wine
4 boxes of sweets
And put money in wallets for my mam, my friends girls and my nephew

I know what you mean Rags. We ordered a new rug in Oct, were told to expect it mid November, then mid December and then after Christmas and now they told us they won't have it till mid January. I was tempted to cancel too but then again I doubt Id find another rug I like as much in time for xmas now. Blah!
But hopefully you can now find something you actually like :)
Well I had a wee search last night and came across a unit I had really liked, but was way more expensive than I'd wanted to pay, at less than half its original price \\:D/ contacted the company and they have them in stock, they cant promise delivery for Christmas, its courier dependent, but said they aim to dispatch within 5 days (so fingers crossed). And to be honest, if I need to wait until January then at least its for something I actually want:xmas6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->