What have you bought today?

Picked up two vtech laptops my nan wanted to get the girls (I don't think they'll play with them much but she was adamant even though I said they had I pads)

Sending one back as far to babyish for DD1. Got to find her something else now !

From river island
Tracksuit for h (will wrap it)
Shirt for m (for Xmas party/Xmas day)
T shirt for h (for Xmas party/Xmas day)

got m some skinny jeans from Asda, I haven’t bought them new jeans this year as honestly they have lived in comfy shorts and joggers

also got a beer set and sweets for my
Friends partner

Pug for DD1 and unicorn for DD2, card game to share, num nom bottle each and DD2's chair

131015083_825361161369000_4460921015136652093_n.png

131072777_1578848182326077_2491217081994030344_n.jpg

Love those teddies !

20 kinetic sands for the kids in dad's class and a puzzle for each of my kids.

51DdQuvn88L._AC_SY400_.jpg 51Tb9fxbgqL._AC_SY200_.jpg 51T9lug2uaL._AC_SY400_.jpg 51WARIWCItL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Just back from a tkmax shopping spree with the girls, they finished their list for their dad and gran - socks and chocolates. I picked up a couple of self assembly microscopes (only £4.99), totes slippers for my sisters PA and some little inspirational words books for the women I work with.
Picked up some fab snow boots for Ds but should have known better than buying footwear without him there! They don't fit so I'll need to take them back tomorrow.

Aww that’s a lovely idea to adopt a animal ! @AngelUK

That’s jusy typical too @Rags I did the same a few weeks ago with DD2s shoes ! Of course I ended up having to take her !

Dh picked up more wrapping paper.
I've added something to my basket that ds4 keeps talking about. Its under £10 but I still don't know if I should get it. I was done for him several presents ago and have told him wait and see and buy it with his own money after Christmas if he doesn't get it, but I feel like I should get it to see his face :haha:

Aww that’s a lovely idea to adopt a animal ! @AngelUK

That’s jusy typical too @Rags I did the same a few weeks ago with DD2s shoes ! Of course I ended up having to take her !
I would never normally buy without him trying them, that's why I don't get footwear on line, I'll need to drag him out one evening after school.

Yeah that happened to me too. Or rather he wore them through the dirt for one day and told me then that they hurt. I can't send them back now of course.

I've added something to my basket that ds4 keeps talking about. Its under £10 but I still don't know if I should get it. I was done for him several presents ago and have told him wait and see and buy it with his own money after Christmas if he doesn't get it, but I feel like I should get it to see his face :haha:
That's part of the reason I don't start my gift shopping too early, I noticed a few years ago, when I started in October, that I just kept seeing 'another wee thing' right up until now!!

I would say it whenever I finished. I couldn't cope with the stress of getting to December and not being finished :haha: the amount of things I've had delayed or simply lost this month, or the number of friends posting on Facebook in search of things that their kids wanted but are out of stock everywhere, has confirmed that for me. I don't mind getting little extras once I'm "done" but when it gets this close I start debating it. Will it turn up on time? Do I really want something else on the list of things I'm waiting for? I like knowing its all here and if I order something else then I won't get that feeling until much later.

Oh I would be buying it haha

Swear to god it's the last thing-dd asked for an umbrella in her santa letter and I wasn't going to as she has one....but...really cute one on offer!

We don’t usually do this but with us doing the 4 present rule I thought it would be a fun extra.
We are letting the kids pick a gift for each other so they will have three extra gifts each.
We took our youngest out and she picked up a couple of cute necklace’s for DD1 and a Star Wars storm trooper figure for DS.
Today was DD1’s turn, she got a boy LOL and a Pet LOL for DD2 and Star Wars Lego for DS.
My son is choosing his online (he has asthma so the less he goes out in public right now the better)

All I have left to get is a couple stocking fillers!

We don’t usually do this but with us doing the 4 present rule I thought it would be a fun extra.
We are letting the kids pick a gift for each other so they will have three extra gifts each.
We took our youngest out and she picked up a couple of cute necklace’s for DD1 and a Star Wars storm trooper figure for DS.
Today was DD1’s turn, she got a boy LOL and a Pet LOL for DD2 and Star Wars Lego for DS.
My son is choosing his online (he has asthma so the less he goes out in public right now the better)

All I have left to get is a couple stocking fillers!
I think that's a lovely thing to do. Since they were born I have always taken the girls and Ds out for a days shopping to get their gifts for the family, theyve always gotten a lot of pleasure from buying for everyone else, and Christmas morning is a little more exciting for them as they take a lot of delight seeing the reactions to what they've given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->