What have you bought today?

I’m with you @leoniebabey I was done for DDs and seen a barbie on a bike today which DD2 will love so yeah I got it :xmas12: now I need something else for DD1 ! I also need their stocking fillers .

Today I also pretty much bought everyone their presents ! I just need 2 vouchers for either M&S or NEXT and I’m done !! Soooo happy !!

I’m with you @leoniebabey I was done for DDs and seen a barbie on a bike today which DD2 will love so yeah I got it :xmas12: now I need something else for DD1 ! I also need their stocking fillers .

Today I also pretty much bought everyone their presents ! I just need 2 vouchers for either M&S or NEXT and I’m done !! Soooo happy !!
The shops always have good bits when you say your done! I wasn’t expecting to find anything in aldi I shouldn’t have wandered down those middle aisles
Yay for being almost done!

Ha ha this is why I'm avoiding shops right now! Always something.

I returned the vtech laptop things today my nan got. She was okay with it as I explained they would find them too easy (and at £30 each aren't cheap).
I think we'll go with a decent slushy machine. The one I saw was £45. So will get that as a joint gift x

Ordered my brother's gift and started looking at the perfume deals for the girls, last year got a fab deal in store at boots, I'm working on Wednesday so I might try to get in to a shop rather than in line.

The shops always have good bits when you say your done! I wasn’t expecting to find anything in aldi I shouldn’t have wandered down those middle aisles
Yay for being almost done!
Haha I know sometimes Aldi have the most random things !

Ha ha this is why I'm avoiding shops right now! Always something.

I returned the vtech laptop things today my nan got. She was okay with it as I explained they would find them too easy (and at £30 each aren't cheap).
I think we'll go with a decent slushy machine. The one I saw was £45. So will get that as a joint gift x
That seems like a good idea !

Bought these for Aria but I'm not confident they'll get here in time.

WZ6599_DP_B.png WZ6598_DP_B.png

Did some 'final' shopping on Friday.
Orderer OH beer52 subscription for his birthday.
Teether and Adidas tracksuit are for boss' daughter :-$
Hamper for my grandad - missing his handkerchiefs and chocolate mints.

IMG_20201214_210246.jpg inCollage_20201214_214658789.jpg IMG_20201215_092348.jpg

Not Christmas related but I booked our flights for our holiday next August (that we should have gone on this August) our 1st family holiday abroad *fingers crossed we can go this time*

Not Christmas related but I booked our flights for our holiday next August (that we should have gone on this August) our 1st family holiday abroad *fingers crossed we can go this time*

Fingers crossed the holiday will go ahead! :)

Fingers crossed, we have a holiday booked for august too!

I’ve finished off my shopping today
1 bottle of gin
4 boxes of sweets
2 cans of Malibu and mixer

just need to do food shop now and put money into gift wallets

We’re going Tenerife in August so keeping everything crossed it goes ahead. Our Lanzarote one for this year was cancelled and had originally booked to go Lanzarote this year (was meant to fly yesterday) but we moved it to next year x

Fingers crossed for holidays next year !!

Today I got Xmas cards

Ordered DH a book
Got some vouchers for next
And also some beer for my uncle
Pjs for my nephew

I’m all done now !

We're hoping to go to Spain next August too after this year's was cancelled. Fingers crossed.

Just asked DH to make me a hot chocolate as his are the best

We're hoping to go to Spain next August too after this year's was cancelled. Fingers crossed.

Just asked DH to make me a hot chocolate as his are the best
Ooo could just drink a hot chocolate !

Ds chose some toys to donate and I failed to get a couple of good paddle brushes for the girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->