What have you bought today?

Had our annual shopping trip to the designer outlet yesterday (I go every year with my mum, sister, auntie and cousin). It wasn't very good tbh, I think its too early as shops still selling summer stuff.

This is what I did buy:
PJs for my sister
Candle melts for myself
Hoodie for DDs

I'm kind of glad it wasn't that good actually as I haven't got much ££ for a few weeks. X

Oh that sounds fab! Hope you enjoy and the weather is good for it!
we can’t even do that here, local lockdown restrictions! Such a shame for the kids isn’t it, my two love Halloween but planning to have a fun evening at home with activities, tea party and a ‘spooky’ movie night

Oh that sounds great too !
We are in a local lockdown area too but hoping it’s eased by the time Halloween comes! Thats going to be my back up plan now thanks XX

Not sure what we're doing on Halloween. We are definitely decorating our house and putting pictures in the windows. I'll also get some sweets in just incase some kiddies knock (although I'm not actively encouraging it.
I think the girls would like to dress up and go and see other houses so hopefully others still decorate. I may make hotdogs and then we can watch a film (I loveeeee Hocus Pocus)

Today bought from Zavvi.com:
Jurrasic Park silver plated replica entrance ticket from DS1 13, he is a big fan of the movies and will love this.
Super Mario Chess Set for DS2 10

Also bought:
Family Edition Cards Against Humanity for DS1
Kindi Kids Unicorn Ambulance for DD 4
Kindi Kids Mystabella Doll for DD
2 x Learning Resources snap Cubes for DD and DS3, they have started reception so thought these would be fun and also educational.

I love these cute ornaments that came!
iLsJNne.jpg

Thanks! She makes a ton of different ones to match dvds so I picked our favourites.

I bought this ornament for my son's teacher. Usually I just do gift cards for the teachers but I couldn't resist this one because it looks like Mr. Jackson. I'll probably get him a small gift card for coffee to go with it.

Screenshot_20201005-093503.png

I ordered both of mine personalised Santa Letters which come with a certificate, a be good sticker chart, magic snow, reindeer food etc so excited for them to receive them

Oh that sounds really cool! Especially the be good sticker chart :laugh2:

Couldn’t resist these today ! So cute the fairies have chocolate coins in and gingerbread man has gingerbread ! 99p home bargains

F8DA4F61-7389-4132-9333-A1CAD36094B9.jpeg

On amazon today I bought
Pants for DH, DS1 and DS2.
Starwars Squadrons game for ds2
Puppy Dog Pals- Bingo, Supertato book for ds4
Pirate costume and accessories, cowboy costume and accessories, roller skates for ds3

From the shops I got
A set of different flavour coffees each for ds1 and ds2.
A colour changing lightsaber each for ds3 and ds4
A wwe figure for ds3
A set of top trumps each for ds3 and ds4
Bath squirters, a pull string bath toy, peppa pig dummies, socks for ds5
Pants for ds3 and ds4
3 rolls of wrapping paper that I got ridiculously excited about.

Screenshot_20201006-185829_Gallery.jpg

I got the penguins in B&M then the Elf ones in The Entertainer. They are extra wide so REALLY long. I walked around town as if I were jousting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->