What have you got your men on?

S

sugarlove

I'm taking pregnacare whilst ttc again. Just wondering if I should he getting DH to take something? Any suggestions?

Thanks
SL

My OH is pretty fit and is vegetarian with a fairly healthy diet so just asked him to cut out the smoking. Havent considered any kind of vitamins etc though as didnt occur to me to be honest.

My OH was worried because of age about his swimmers and he started taking zinc then moved onto Wellman conception.

my oh was on organic food where poss - particularly milk, very little meat as I am veggie, no booze, boys vits and MACA, no standing near the microwave. He never used his laptop on his knee anyway but would've imposed that rule if I had to :)

hx

Just started mine on a mens multivitamin with lots of Zinc as well as extra vitamin C tablets.

My husband is eating lots of pumpkin and sunflower seeds and blueberries going to get him some mulitvitams with added zinc. His big thing is not drinking to much!! He's a carpenter so has an active job and eats quite well!!

I've started mine, on vit c with zinc, from boots prety cheap lol, and he's not allowed trunks anymore it has to be loose boxers :) x

mine did a cure of vitamins my gyno gave him and he quit smoking (finally!!!!)

You people are freaks! ;) I have my DH on anti-depressants and sleep medicine. Got to keep him happy and rested!!:haha: PUmpkin seed?! He'd shoot me!

John takes wellman vitamin tablets. Not sure how much that will help but it's worth a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->