what hot drinks are people drinking?

Gemma Simone

Reaction score
i absolutely love lazing in coffee shops with friends drinking coffee and tea. I would also drink herbal and fruit teas, but it seems everything I read about all of these is bad. The odd real tea is ok but not a lot of it. Is there anything else people are drinking which is known to be safe? like decaff coffee? (or is this just full of other chemicals that are bad for you too?

You can have up to three cups of coffee a day, or up to 8 cans of coke so don't worry. :)

I have 1 cup of decaf coffee every morning and then drink decaf earl grey all day - and I try and drink water too, but that bores me senseless!!!

I used to love Hot chocolate but hate anything sweet these days!

Im a big coffee person, on a normal day id get through 15+ cups a day
Ive gone off it a bit now im preg and im drinking it decaff or very weak....i find myself fancying really weak sweet tea more than anything at the mo and im hoping that thats ok.

thanks for your responses. perhaps I'll treat myself to some decaff coffee in a minute :)

I've switched to decaff tea at home and have one normal cup of tea at work. Had a hot chocolate at the weekend but that's the first I've had.

i hate hot drinks at the mo the dirty tea bags errr but i love my coke i can have glasses of it

I've switched to decaf tea and coffee at home but at work I usually only have 2 to 3 cups of tea and then drink warm blackcurrant :)

If your a coffee addict then Id suggest switching to de-caff, Its got no caffine in it and I think it tastes just the same, with a spoonfull of sugar of course :)
Also de-caff tea, I tryed that a few months ago and i really couldnt notice a difference between it and normal, Its great:) But i did have to leave the bag in longer!
Or maybe you could try herbal tea? green tea is great as it flushes all them toxins away!
Im completley off hot drinks at the moment except from hot choclate
X

im drinking decaff tea as well no coffee at all for me as its turning me

ive been on apple juice - ive gone right off tea and coffee

I weaned myself off caffeine to one coffee a day in the morning then decaf tea for the rest of day while I was trying as was a coffee addict. Now I pretty much have decaf tea and the odd decaf coffee. But love my hot choc,horllicks and ovaltine as i need the milk cant stomach cold milk at mo makes me gag! drink peppermint,chamomille and lemon and ginger(great for sickness if you have any)Must have some hot ribeinna sounds good

I am on decaff tea ,not a coffee lover though.
I do have a craving for Starbucks hot chocolates though,so good!

If your a coffee addict then Id suggest switching to de-caff, Its got no caffine in it and I think it tastes just the same, with a spoonfull of sugar of course :)
Also de-caff tea, I tryed that a few months ago and i really couldnt notice a difference between it and normal, Its great:) But i did have to leave the bag in longer!
Or maybe you could try herbal tea? green tea is great as it flushes all them toxins away!
Im completley off hot drinks at the moment except from hot choclate
X

thanks for the input - you shouldn't drink green tea when you're pregnant or TTC though as it reduces your uptake of folic acid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->