What I want to see...

PrayerfulHope

Mom of 2
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Has anyone seen The Secret? It's all about putting positive energy into the universe in order to get what you want out of it. A lot of the times, it works with visuals.. so for instance, if you want a million dollars, you write a check to yourself for a million dollars and put it somewhere you can see it regularly to remind yourself that it's going to happen.

Ok so this morning, I was looking at my pg test from yesterday, that evap line BLARING at me, and I decided... what the heck. Let me put it out into the universe... this is what I want. So i drew a pink line on it, over my evap. :rofl: I won't keep the test, since it has been peed on, but I took a photo of it so that I could remind myself to be positive, know this is what I'm looking forward to.

Anyone want to join me?
1. my naked test 2. my BFP for the future!!!!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• Amanda0017.jpg
    Amanda0017.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 192
  • lineBFP.JPG
    lineBFP.JPG
    226.5 KB · Views: 182
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that made me giggle i am totally going to draw a line on mine and add it if i get a bfn :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well on the plus side you're remaining positive.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

PMA hunni, that's the way to do it!!

P.s :wacko::wacko::wacko: drawing lines on pee sticks!

i love it thats awesome made my night :hugs:

:rofl: .. bless you. That's funny! Keep up the pma! :) xx

PMA hunni, that's the way to do it!!

P.s :wacko::wacko::wacko: drawing lines on pee sticks!

LOL i know so gross but whatever, not any more gross than pulling apart pee sticks and holding them inches away from our eyeballs trying to see a line HAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he he... i dread to think what anyone would think going into my bedroom.. i have 1 row of CBFM sticks, 1 row of OPK sticks and now 1 row of HPT sticks.

I need help!!

we all need to join a poas anonymous group....

Except.........
I know how that would end - we'd be chanting to each other to pee on sticks so we could compare lines... :rofl:

PMSL, good one prayerful!!! :rofl:

Love it! Thanks for sharing! Seriously considering it myself now :rofl:

oh no deb! She got you?????????????
Where's your drawn on line, missy!!!! :rofl:

Erm.. i threw all my saved tests away in a fit of temper yesterday lol.

Was not in the best of moods, but feel much better about things today.

How ya doin?

Ok well here are my drawn on lines, this is what my test WILL look like in October

Attachments

• SDC10685.JPG
    SDC10685.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 25
pmsl thats a great idea!!!

i have heard of the secret a few ttc friends of mine have read it and made their own mantras and put everything into beleiving they would get pg and it worked. will be investing in the book myself if this cycle doesnt work out. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->