What is eBay's problem with 2nd-hand nappies?

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
I tried to sell some second-hand cloth nappies on eBay, and it removed my listing. Then yesterday, when I was winning some nappies towards the time of the end of the auction, it went and removed the listing and emailed me to say I couldn't buy them after all.

So WHY can't we sell second-hand cloth nappies on eBay?

it's because they class nappies as 'underwear' and your not allowed to sell used underwear on ebay ..... stupid if you ask me ..... nappies are different to knickers lol

there is another place where you can buy and sell nappies, can't remeber the website at the moment.

found it

https://www.usednappies.co.uk/

oh and CNT of course!

But yeah, its annoying. I have bought used wraps on there before though, but they werent listed as used or put in the 'category' as used, it was just mentioned in the listing and then there was no problem. Not sure whether it just slipped through or if you can get around it the same way.

i tried to sell used nappies and it got removed - breaching their T&C's!

i've brought loads of good quality & condition preloved nappies without issue - i guess EBay find it hard to police!

I never understood it either - and also they do sell used knickers and seem less likely to take the adverts down...I have seen loads for used knickers..you know the ones that say 'slept in' etc and weirdos bid on them :nope: I can't remember what I was looking for but it wasn't that!

I never understood it either - and also they do sell used knickers and seem less likely to take the adverts down...I have seen loads for used knickers..you know the ones that say 'slept in' etc and weirdos bid on them :nope: I can't remember what I was looking for but it wasn't that!

:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->