what is everybody up to ?

right now im feeling sorry formyself and eating a big bowl of choccy angel delight lol

xxx

my weapon of choice tonight was lots of apple crumble and double cream, after nachos with cheese and chillie for dinner...yummy

I headed for the Bacardi again! https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Smilies/pardon.gif

I'm just on a few forums then tomorrow I have my baby nephew's christening :D

nothing 2 exciting im afraid!! still trying 2 get back in2 sum sort of a routine!!

I'm SUPPOSED to be doing housework....i'm
on here instead lol!

Just gonna go start tho...needs must and all that :p

I just got up to read a loud of kak from another forum *sigh*

Tam kept me up late yet again :roll: Think I have some washing to do then I dunno :? :lol:

just finished house work and stuff :oops: ...now watching oh doing some exercises and yoga...he wants to be a healthy daddy bless him...feel so bad sitting with my tea and laptop...

Well im doing the oh so exciting painting!
I wont let Rob help me cause well hes a man and might mess it up lol!

:lol: i hate it when my oh misses bits, i find it really really hard to bite my tongue, he tries his best bless him...

I let Rob paint the wardrobe but right now it looks terrible! i think its gonna take him a few coats :lol:

aww bless, hes helping. doesnt know it will take him twice as long as you...hee hee.

i went to the Richard Naylor testimonal match was great on saturday
then tody we went to the beach for a walk was loverly

Wobbles said:
Tam kept me up late yet again :roll:

I couldn't get a word in edgeways to say GOOD NIGHT I had to ring the bell to get your attention to let you know!!!! LMAOOOOO

I am just chilling catching up on posts before I toddle off to bed for an early ish night, as I have an ante natal tomorrow........

ooo i hope ante~natal is good today!!!
I have no idea what you do there!
but hope you have fun!!

xox

Well I am going to sort my house out properly today an make some dinner, mostly our clothes that need sorted *sigh* then I will probably chill on the PC until bed time which is certainly going to be before 3AM tonight :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->