What is everyone craving? Any weird foods?

PaulaR

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to see what everyone's craving or weird foods they have been eating.

I have been obsessed with cheese and dairy! I went to supermarket and came home with string cheese, ice cream, yogurt, cheese arepas, block of asiago, combos nachos cheese chips, nacho cheese protein chips, cream cheese, and the weirdest one - cheese wiz in a can! This was all bought in matter of
Like 2-3 days!!

All that cheese :shock: :lol:

I had an obsession of brushing my teeth. I had tubes and tubes of different toothpaste.

Wobbles omg hahahahahaha!
I only feel like eating bread, pastries, anything made of dough basically. Had an intense craving for leek pie the other day. Meh if only my grandma weren't thousands of kilometres away.

I can go for a Limburger and Liverwurst sandwich with onions right now....:dohh:

Chicken and avocado sandwiches (the café next to my workplace does lovely ones), tomatos, natural joghurt, melted cheese and fruit, fruit and more fruit!

Kfc.....omg I'd love that right now...

I thought it would be fun to see what everyone's craving or weird foods they have been eating.

I have been obsessed with cheese and dairy! I went to supermarket and came home with string cheese, ice cream, yogurt, cheese arepas, block of asiago, combos nachos cheese chips, nacho cheese protein chips, cream cheese, and the weirdest one - cheese wiz in a can! This was all bought in matter of
Like 2-3 days!!

LMAO I basically had the exact same shop haha!! ALL THE CHEESE AND DAIRY!

Basically I'm living on cheese and fruit and simple carbs like toast and cookies.

Oranges are the best for my MS.

I'm only 6 weeks right now, but the cravings are starting to set in! I've been craving anything high protein, lots of greek yogurt and big salads with chicken, and the biggest thing ive had a craving for is meat on the bone. i've ordered hot wings takeout a few times since finding out i was preggo :)

MacDonalds strawberry milkshake with MacDonalds chips dipped in it!

Egg and cheese mcmuffins...everyday. thank god for all day breakfast lol.

MacDonalds strawberry milkshake with MacDonalds chips dipped in it!

I love this even when I'm not pregnant lol!!

I'm loving milkshakes and salt n vinger crisps and cream cheese

Gone right off chocolate! And I love chocolate 😱

With my first child I craved lumps and lumps of cheese (which I crave every period) and orange callipo ice lollies and full fat coke with black currant cordial (I hate coke).

With this pregnancy nothing other than cheese again.

Green olives, and I really really want salmon nigiri, but obviously can't indulge in that craving. :cry:

Nothing for me with being so early but with my son it was blackcurrant lucozade and daughter it was the same as Wobbles, I loved brushing my teeth. It was so satisfying :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->