What is everyone missing about not being pregnant ?

sophusx

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I am so so so happy I am pregnant and feel blessed, over the moon and so lucky to have had such a nice healthy pregnancy so far, and i can't wait to meet my little prince/princess!
Although I am missing some things from before I was pregnant !

1. pate - I love it, especially with butter on crackers yum! I miss it with all my heart, being pregnant doctors advise not to eat it, I think this is my most missed !!

2. Soft cheese - camambert yum yum!

3. My size 8 figure - although I also love my big tummy and new shaped ass! lol!

4. My friday night couple of glasses of wine - I drink shloer now to convince myself it's wine hehe (I'm not an alcoholic I promise ! )

Anybody else missing anything ??

xxx

I too feel so happy and blessed to be lucky enough to have my gorgeous LO and adore being pregnant but i do miss paté a heck of a lot, all my soft stinky cheeses, a lovely glass or three of red wine with my friends etc The biggest thing i miss is having the energy and stamina to run round our local park and farm for hours and hours with my DS, i just can't do it right now and we both miss it... but neither I, DS or hubby would change anything for the world as it'll all come back in a few months! :flower:

I am not missing anything, didnt with my first either.

I have never liked pate or soft cheeses or rawfish etc.

Only would have a couple drinks per week so not missing it.

Am loving my new curves, always had a curvy bum but never had any boobage, now got a little bit going on!:flower:

a also love being pregnant and im not missing much except one thing and thats my fags,people may look down on me for being a smoker but i have stopped since being pregnant but i am missing it like mad,im hoping this passes though so by the time my baby is born i stick to being a non smoker :) x

I miss pate soooooo much its ridiculous. I know its awful but i had the tiniest amount at a wedding on Saturday and then felt guilty all night! :dohh:

I miss drinking, especially as its my best friends hen do at the weekend and its free cocktail night(!) and also her wedding is next month and its a shame i won't be able to have a few drinkies with my best bud!
I miss sleeping on my tummy, its painful to roll over onto my other side if i accidentally lean on it. My hips go dead, and i can't sleep on back because it feels horrible! Basically i don't get much sleep.
I miss having the energy to go out for the evening and stay out.. and not go home early like a big blouse!

I think if i felt more pregnant it would be different but i don't feel many movements at all due to an anterior placenta, i do have a bump but i'm sure it could still be mistaken for flab.

Oh and soft smelly cheeses like brie, camembert and stilton (YUM!)

a also love being pregnant and im not missing much except one thing and thats my fags,people may look down on me for being a smoker but i have stopped since being pregnant but i am missing it like mad,im hoping this passes though so by the time my baby is born i stick to being a non smoker :) x

I know exactly how you feel, I gave up 2 weeks before I fell pregnant (bar the odd 1 or 2 sneaky ones) and then got pregnant which made me quit completely and I can honestly say I haven't had one but I am having dreams about smoking lol !

xx

I am blessed to be carrying, me and hubby couldn't wish for anything more. This is what i miss:

Actually I do miss loads, I typed a huge list and looked it at it and then felt really ungrateful I had to delete it - can I just say that I do miss lots - but nothing compares to be carrying a bubba and how grateful and blessed me and my hubby are xxxxx

Would love a diet coke!! Have cut out items containing caffeine and aspartame :)

At the moment the thing I'm missing the most is not being able to take anything stronger than paracetomol.
I fell down the stairs nearly 2 weeks ago, landing on my coccyx. I'm still in a lot of pain with it and just wish I could take some nice strong anti-imflamatories to make me feel better!
Unfortunately I just have to grin and bear it as Paracetomol doesn't touch it!

Oh and I do miss the vino but quite happy to give that up!!

The things i miss are.......

1) Pate i use to love it on toast nom nom nom

2) Smoking I actually gave up 2months before we concieved but the cravings are really strong now

3) Prawns love them with a jacket

4) My main miss are the fact that NO ONE invites me out anymore due to the fact im pregnant, guess me with no drink means no fun lol.

The things i miss are.......

1) Pate i use to love it on toast nom nom nom

2) Smoking I actually gave up 2months before we concieved but the cravings are really strong now

3) Prawns love them with a jacket

4) My main miss are the fact that NO ONE invites me out anymore due to the fact im pregnant, guess me with no drink means no fun lol.

Number 4 is exactly the same as me...I thin k they are more worried about a random person elbowing me in the tummy though rather than the no fun with out drink ( I hope lol !! )

x

I am blessed to be carrying, me and hubby couldn't wish for anything more. This is what i miss:

Actually I do miss loads, I typed a huge list and looked it at it and then felt really ungrateful I had to delete it - can I just say that I do miss lots - but nothing compares to be carrying a bubba and how grateful and blessed me and my hubby are xxxxx

Arr hun, don't feel bad we all feel blessed ! :hugs:

Tea! I used to drink 6-8 cups a day but have completely gone off it. I do miss the odd glass of wine but it's so much cheaper when I'm out now (which is not very often). But I wouldn't change being pregnant for the world....

Rough housing with my little boy, carrying him and chasing him at the park. I know I can still chase him but I don't have the energy. :( LOL

I miss cups of tea, stinky cheese, red wine, rare steak and sushi but.... this bump is sooooooooo worth it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->