What is everyone upto tonight?

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
It seems that i really cant go a full day without taking a nap! First day back at college yesterday and i fell asleep at 5:30pm when the babies went to bed and after my bubble bath, didnt wake up till 8pm!
Tonight OH was bathing emily and nathan was not well and had been sleeping for a couple hours so i thought to myself 'I'll just go upstairs and lie down until nathan wakes up' aye... an hour and a half later! OH and i bought a new duvet last week and it seriously is my best friend right now... SO COMFY!
So i have been awake for a little while now and i just feel so bloody rubbish. I currently have cheese and ham toasties waiting for me in the George Foreman... my belly is rumbling! It hurts! I have so much recorded on the tele tonight, i can't wait to watch CBB! Anyone else watching it? Also although im not sure i'll be able to bare looking at the screen, i have New:Botched Up Bodies recording! Eek! I plan to just eat my toasties and chill the heck out. Will probably browse and switch from here to facebook and back until something interesting comes on the tele then i might lie on the couch the rest of the night and feel sorry for myself :flower: xx

I am just chilling on the sofa DS is playing Lego in his room and DD has just gone bed so it's chill out time :) also YES I have been watching celeb BB! I can't believe lee my DH says he is a legend!!xx

I am just chilling on the sofa DS is playing Lego in his room and DD has just gone bed so it's chill out time :) also YES I have been watching celeb BB! I can't believe lee my DH says he is a legend!!xx

Ha ha ha! At first i was like 'OMG someone from Blue! Lee to win!' And now i'm just like 'OMG, what an idiot!' He has totally played with Casey's feelings and is then purposely flaunting Jasmine in front of her! Such a douche! And he doesnt even realize what he has done wrong! I want him out of the house but then if he were to go, there'd be nothing else to look forward to so i want him, Jasmine And Casey to stay till the end!
Emily went to bed just after 5pm and Nathan has not long woke up... he is currently soldier crawling around the living room playing with all of his toys and trying to sneak to emilys! I've left a toastie out for him but its too hot right now so give me 5 minutes and he'll be sitting in his high chair next to me watching Baby TV like the cool people we are :haha: xx

Ha ha ha! At first i was like 'OMG someone from Blue! Lee to win!' And now i'm just like 'OMG, what an idiot!' He has totally played with Casey's feelings and is then purposely flaunting Jasmine in front of her! Such a douche! And he doesnt even realize what he has done wrong! I want him out of the house but then if he were to go, there'd be nothing else to look forward to so i want him, Jasmine And Casey to stay till the end!
Emily went to bed just after 5pm and Nathan has not long woke up... he is currently soldier crawling around the living room playing with all of his toys and trying to sneak to emilys! I've left a toastie out for him but its too hot right now so give me 5 minutes and he'll be sitting in his high chair next to me watching Baby TV like the cool people we are :haha: xx

I was exactly the same I LOVED blue when I was younger and I wanted him to win but now I don't! I don't want him to go yet though cause the rest don't really do anything fun like the love triangle do!! Have you seen who is up for eviction yet? Arwww Isabel didn't really crawl she rolled every were then just one day stood up and started walking! How many weeks are you?xx

I'm just chilling on the sofa after recovering from food poisoning yesterday!

And I will probably switch from here to Facebook in between the soaps.

X

X

Oohhhh I forgot about eastenders ... Thank goodness for sky+ x

Same as usual sulk about feeling lonely, and because for once in not tired got loads of pots to wash, a whole weeks worth =[

I was exactly the same I LOVED blue when I was younger and I wanted him to win but now I don't! I don't want him to go yet though cause the rest don't really do anything fun like the love triangle do!! Have you seen who is up for eviction yet? Arwww Isabel didn't really crawl she rolled every were then just one day stood up and started walking! How many weeks are you?xx

Nope not yet! I've only just started watching it! Nathan has only just mastered the proper crawling, he prefers to soldier crawl everywhere! He isnt cruising yet although he can now sit up on his knee's! For the past few nights we've had trouble getting him to sleep because he keeps pulling himself up with the cot railings and he sits there laughing and talking to himself :haha:
Going by my LMP i'd be 11 weeks although my cycles are 5 weeks long and i dont think i ovulated till the third or closer to the fourth week so my midwife has put me between 10 and 11 weeks, EDD August 6th :flower: xx

Just got home from work. So time to chill.

Not long till my scan now! I'm terrified! :nope:

I spent the night looking forward to bedtime. I'm there now, lights out soon. I've been so much more tired this week, hopefully due to a growth spurt :)

I spent the night looking forward to bedtime. I'm there now, lights out soon. I've been so much more tired this week, hopefully due to a growth spurt :)

Same, ive been so tired since finding out i was pregnant! I cant go a full day without taking a nap right now :wacko: xx

Nope not yet! I've only just started watching it! Nathan has only just mastered the proper crawling, he prefers to soldier crawl everywhere! He isnt cruising yet although he can now sit up on his knee's! For the past few nights we've had trouble getting him to sleep because he keeps pulling himself up with the cot railings and he sits there laughing and talking to himself :haha:
Going by my LMP i'd be 11 weeks although my cycles are 5 weeks long and i dont think i ovulated till the third or closer to the fourth week so my midwife has put me between 10 and 11 weeks, EDD August 6th :flower: xx

X

Same here, although luckily i had it recorded! Do you have On Demand? It'll be in Catch Up TV xx

Oh dont be terrified! Mine is on the 20th xx

Are scan is on the same day! No I recorded eastenders so I watched that last night. Well I fell a sleep watching big brother so I will be catching up after I take Christian school xx

X

Same here, although luckily i had it recorded! Do you have On Demand? It'll be in Catch Up TV xx

Oh dont be terrified! Mine is on the 20th xx

Are scan is on the same day! No I recorded eastenders so I watched that last night. Well I fell a sleep watching big brother so I will be catching up after I take Christian school xx

Aw thats great! Only 10 days to go! What time is yours? I'm in at 11:20am, i'm wondering if they'll be doing the nuchul scan the same time or if we will have to back another day? Because we are already 11 weeks!
I watched eastenders when it was on and i watched most of CBB but it got to the bit where Lee was crying in the diary room and i was just like 'f*ck this i'm going to bed!' :haha: Might watch the rest of it tonight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->