What is everyone upto tonight?

Have been since I booked it :haha: The days are dragging! :nope:

Mine is at 9am so had to sort out my mum starting work late so she can take Christian to school and had to get SIL to have Isabel. Even though my scan is at 9am i probably wont get my scan till nearly 10am as they are always running late! I learnt from last time though to drink loads of water when I get there as I nearly had an accident last time :dohh:

Also this time we have got to pay for scan pictures £5 for 4! when I had scans before we just had to leave a donation (which we always did).

I watched eastenders last night but I cant even remember how far I got on big brother :wacko:

Have been since I booked it :haha: The days are dragging! :nope:

I thought the days were going extremely fast but now i know when my scan date is, it feels like its dragging in! I want to fast forward 10 days so OH and i can see our little bean! So frustrating having to wait, dont they know you NEVER keep a pregnant woman waiting?! :nope: xx

Thank you :D

I still have to wait 6 days for my booking in appointment :nope:

Mine is at 9am so had to sort out my mum starting work late so she can take Christian to school and had to get SIL to have Isabel. Even though my scan is at 9am i probably wont get my scan till nearly 10am as they are always running late! I learnt from last time though to drink loads of water when I get there as I nearly had an accident last time :dohh:

Also this time we have got to pay for scan pictures £5 for 4! when I had scans before we just had to leave a donation (which we always did).

I watched eastenders last night but I cant even remember how far I got on big brother :wacko:

VERY surprisingly when i was pregnant with nathan my scan appointment was at 9:30am and there was no one else there! We were taken for our scan at 09:20am :yipee: but the waiting area was packed when we came back out! Perfect timing i think :haha: xx

VERY surprisingly when i was pregnant with nathan my scan appointment was at 9:30am and there was no one else there! We were taken for our scan at 09:20am :yipee: but the waiting area was packed when we came back out! Perfect timing i think :haha: xx

I doubt that will happen for us, Our hospital is the only hospital round here with a maternity ward so we have people from the other towns and villages coming so its always so busy!xx

I doubt that will happen for us, Our hospital is the only hospital round here with a maternity ward so we have people from the other towns and villages coming so its always so busy!xx

Its the same where i am, our maternity hospital is a good 40 minutes drive away! xx

Both my husband and I really wanted this private scan. It's more to get a better idea of my dates though - I came off the implant on Nov 8th and didn't get a chance to have a period so no one really knows for sure how far along I am. I got an instant "3+ weeks" on cb digital tests on 4th January.

Both my husband and I really wanted this private scan. It's more to get a better idea of my dates though - I came off the implant on Nov 8th and didn't get a chance to have a period so no one really knows for sure how far along I am. I got an instant "3+ weeks" on cb digital tests on 4th January.

Ah I forgot about private scans!

I was on the implant for 9 months after having Emily and I was pregnant with Nathan within a month of having it out! Your body goes back to normal asap, I felt a totally different person the next day!

With this pregnancy I knew I was pregnant from the missed period and my body changes so I didn't test until week 8 for picture purposes! I got a 3+ xx

Yeah, I caught straight away. We were waiting for my first period to start trying so I could track cycles but didn't get a chance! I thought I had some form of bug or stomach infection which is why I didn't test until Jan 4th! :haha:

This baby was a suprise so I'm not even sure when my last period was but I got my :BFP: on DH birthday (27th November) xx

This baby was a suprise so I'm not even sure when my last period was but I got my :BFP: on DH birthday (27th November) xx

Aw that's great! I'd of made that his birthday present!

This baby was a surprise too, such a shock! OH and I had sex on the wrong day, oops!
At first I was pretty gutted but now I am really looking forward to having 3 under 3! I've been thinking about contraception afterwards but right now I am having a serious think to myself about having my tubes tied... Kind of looking at all the benefits! IDK, will think some more and wait and see what happens xx

This baby was a surprise too, such a shock! OH and I had sex on the wrong day, oops!
At first I was pretty gutted but now I am really looking forward to having 3 under 3! I've been thinking about contraception afterwards but right now I am having a serious think to myself about having my tubes tied... Kind of looking at all the benefits! IDK, will think some more and wait and see what happens xx

That was his birthday suprise!

I was really shocked about it when we first found out but as I have had time to think about it, I think we will be just fine :)

I was going to send DH to go get snipped after this baby but he has now said he may want another after ... Plus I'm so young I don't like to think of my baby days to be over ... I just don't know xx

That was his birthday suprise!

I was really shocked about it when we first found out but as I have had time to think about it, I think we will be just fine :)

I was going to send DH to go get snipped after this baby but he has now said he may want another after ... Plus I'm so young I don't like to think of my baby days to be over ... I just don't know xx

If OH and I were to have any more children it wouldn't be for years yet and I don't like the idea of being on contraception for the rest of my life with all those hormones and side effects etc! This is going to be my third c section in just under 3 years, I don't like the idea of the risks that come with having so many of them! I have no chance of having a vaginal birth again, it's set in stone that from now on I'll be having c sections... I'm about to have my third, can I really do all this again in 10 years time?

I shared my thoughts with OH last night and he thinks it's be a good idea as it is reversible although chances of getting pregnant afterwards are slim. The snip is out of the question, he point blank refuses lol!

We also talked about the possibility of adopting if we can't have any more if I get it reversed and he is in board. Really having a good long hard think about it but I'm thinking I may just go for it! Thoughts?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->