What is everyone upto tonight?

This baby was a suprise so I'm not even sure when my last period was but I got my :BFP: on DH birthday (27th November) xx

Aw that's great! I'd of made that his birthday present!

This baby was a surprise too, such a shock! OH and I had sex on the wrong day, oops!
At first I was pretty gutted but now I am really looking forward to having 3 under 3! I've been thinking about contraception afterwards but right now I am having a serious think to myself about having my tubes tied... Kind of looking at all the benefits! IDK, will think some more and wait and see what happens xx

That was his birthday suprise!

I was really shocked about it when we first found out but as I have had time to think about it, I think we will be just fine :)

I was going to send DH to go get snipped after this baby but he has now said he may want another after ... Plus I'm so young I don't like to think of my baby days to be over ... I just don't know xx

If OH and I were to have any more children it wouldn't be for years yet and I don't like the idea of being on contraception for the rest of my life with all those hormones and side effects etc! This is going to be my third c section in just under 3 years, I don't like the idea of the risks that come with having so many of them! I have no chance of having a vaginal birth again, it's set in stone that from now on I'll be having c sections... I'm about to have my third, can I really do all this again in 10 years time?

I shared my thoughts with OH last night and he thinks it's be a good idea as it is reversible although chances of getting pregnant afterwards are slim. The snip is out of the question, he point blank refuses lol!

We also talked about the possibility of adopting if we can't have any more if I get it reversed and he is in board. Really having a good long hard think about it but I'm thinking I may just go for it! Thoughts?xx

personally id wait and give it more thought after LO is born but i couldn't do it.

but saying that OH said after 3 kids no matter what hes getting snipped. Hehe

Yeh personally I wouldn't do it. Maybe if I was older I might think about it but no it's not for me (plus it's about £600 just for the operation but a mans is only about £150)

How are you going to be spending your Friday night then? I'm thinking I MIGHT go and see my niece and nephew but I'm tired and don't know if I can get off the sofa!!xx

I'm in the odd position that I really shouldn't try naturally and will have to either be on BC or fertility treatments. My PCOS means my body only produces eostrogen so lining just builds up and up and within 6 months the cells had become precancerous. I was on the mirena then clomid. I plan to go back to the mirena as it puts my risk of cancer back to normal and acts as BC. Ideally we want 3 but this LO was a few years in the making so well take what we can get.

I'm just chilling out, going to cook dinner then scaaaaan! :happydance:

Waiting for the OH to get here so i can get in bed hehehe he should be here by now :(

Yeh personally I wouldn't do it. Maybe if I was older I might think about it but no it's not for me (plus it's about £600 just for the operation but a mans is only about £150)

How are you going to be spending your Friday night then? I'm thinking I MIGHT go and see my niece and nephew but I'm tired and don't know if I can get off the sofa!!xx

OH and I have just ordered a pizza! I got home from college just before 5pm to find the whole house had been gutted, cleaned and tidied! He had a bubble bath running for me which i got all emotional about haha, i was feeling like crap and sooo tired by this time! He even lay my PJ's out on the bed! Now downstairs on the laptop and watching tele, just a quiet little friday night in for us :flower: Going out shopping to Ikea tomorrow though, getting two tall boys for emily and nathans room! xx

OH and I have just ordered a pizza! I got home from college just before 5pm to find the whole house had been gutted, cleaned and tidied! He had a bubble bath running for me which i got all emotional about haha, i was feeling like crap and sooo tired by this time! He even lay my PJ's out on the bed! Now downstairs on the laptop and watching tele, just a quiet little friday night in for us :flower: Going out shopping to Ikea tomorrow though, getting two tall boys for emily and nathans room! xx

arwwww that's lovely :thumbup:
Isabel is in bed and DH and DS are building a race car so I have just had a nice bath and now got my pj's on. I didn't go see my niece and nephew I am sure I will see them some time this weekend xx

All is well! Really strong heart beat :D She's put me back to 7w+5 though which is fine - my midwife dates were a guesstimate anyway!

https://oi43.tinypic.com/2d97c6w.jpg

https://oi40.tinypic.com/111nplh.jpg

All is well! Really strong heart beat :D She's put me back to 7w+5 though which is fine - my midwife dates were a guesstimate anyway!

https://oi43.tinypic.com/2d97c6w.jpg

https://oi40.tinypic.com/111nplh.jpg

D'awwwww so cute! A teeny little baby!
I'm not sure which week I am in, I think I'm either 10 and a half week or 11 and a half weeks as my cycles are 5 weeks long and I think I ovulated either in the third week or close to the fourth xx

I want another scan now hahaha

ANOTHER ONE?! Gosh we havent even had our first yet haha! 9 days to go! Getting really excited to see our little baby!

Went to Ikea today and got some new things... went to macdonalds afterwards but in the car on the way home i felt really ill, thought i was going to be sick! I was sooo full! Safe to say i was glad to be home haha! Took emily a walk to the shop and then it was back home to dinner and then bed time, now chillaxing on the couch watching last nights CBB xx

ANOTHER ONE?! Gosh we havent even had our first yet haha! 9 days to go! Getting really excited to see our little baby!

Went to Ikea today and got some new things... went to macdonalds afterwards but in the car on the way home i felt really ill, thought i was going to be sick! I was sooo full! Safe to say i was glad to be home haha! Took emily a walk to the shop and then it was back home to dinner and then bed time, now chillaxing on the couch watching last nights CBB xx

I cant wait for our scan as well! My one of my SIL just messgaed me on facebook telling me she has an early scan this week and now I feel like 'I just want mine to hurry up!'

I had KFC earlier and I had never felt so sick after! Now in my pjs chilling on the sofa. DH is on his laptop so im on mine :haha: xx

I cant wait for our scan as well! My one of my SIL just messgaed me on facebook telling me she has an early scan this week and now I feel like 'I just want mine to hurry up!'

I had KFC earlier and I had never felt so sick after! Now in my pjs chilling on the sofa. DH is on his laptop so im on mine :haha: xx

its the same here! sounds about right!

Are you's watching The Voice tonight? I dont usually watch it but there was nothing else on, sat watching it now! Loved the girl with the harp! xx

Are you's watching The Voice tonight? I dont usually watch it but there was nothing else on, sat watching it now! Loved the girl with the harp! xx

Yes I have just watched it (made DH watch it with me) but I missed big brother so I will have to watch that in the morning xx

Yes I have just watched it (made DH watch it with me) but I missed big brother so I will have to watch that in the morning xx

Oh at least he watched it with you! Fat chance of my OH even glimpsing at the tele haha! I don't usually like the voice but seeing as I had nothing else to do I turned it on, it was surprisingly good! I'm loving CBB, so much drama! :haha:

I'm still in bed while OH is caring for the babies downstairs for a change, and I've woken up starving! Going to try and get the rest of my lie in and get a bit more sleep if my stomach stops growling at me! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->