What is happening??? Is it early or normal

princess93

Reaction score
Hello. I have been getting a lot of pregnancy symptoms. I ovulated on the 3rd of October. I know by the pain and chart. (sorry it hand written chart) I BD twice on the two days before and day before. I then started having nausea, Headaches, back pain, increased acne. But tonight I have started to see some blood it is red with small clots in it. I am not due for my period until 19th of october. I did hit my stomach on the couch when I fell a day or so ago. What is happening is it just early

ttc #1
:angel: november 2013
:angel: December 2013
:angel: February 2014

Hello. I have been getting a lot of pregnancy symptoms. I ovulated on the 3rd of October. I know by the pain and chart. (sorry it hand written chart) I BD twice on the two days before and day before. I then started having nausea, Headaches, back pain, increased acne. But tonight I have started to see some blood it is red with small clots in it. I am not due for my period until 19th of october. I did hit my stomach on the couch when I fell a day or so ago. What is happening is it just early

ttc #1
:angel: november 2013
:angel: December 2013
:angel: February 2014

you should test if AF doesn't arrive by the morning! if you O'ed on the 3rd(I'm assuming that you meant September lol) then you are 13dpo! Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->