what is happening, toilet and cramps TMI??

Cajadaem

Reaction score
Hi people

Just a question, or picking anyones brains if you have been in or are in the same situation.

As you will see from my ticker i am currently 35 weeks and 2 days.

This has been a far from easy pregnancy, in fact i tend to refer to it as the pregnancy from hell, and its my 4th.

I have severe SPD this time, and have underactive thyroid, high bmi, and now (recently discovered) umbilical hernia, and galstones.

So that pretty much sums up my health, or lack of it.
I am due to be induced at exactly 38weeks, due to some of these issues, although all my babies so far have arrived naturally withing the 38th week anyway.

Anyhows' what brings me to start this thread is my feeling a little out of sorts since yesterday.
Basically i have been very uncomfy since then, i have felt as though baby is extremely low down, alot of pressure going on, hurts to stand up, or even move (not same as with the spd), feel very heavy down there.
And i have been having some period type cramp/pain since yesterday too.
Now today, i have been to the toilet for very loose movements 5 times up until now so far, and still got period type cramps, sometimes uncomfy.
Baby is moving still, but this is out of the ordinary for me, as i normally only visit loo maybe once a week for a movement, as i suffer with constipation too.
Now this is probably nothing, but i wanted to bounce this off others in here to see if anyone has or is experiencing/experienced the same and what was the issue?
Any words of wisdom would be very much appreciated, as its uncomfortable, and not enjoying the cramping.

I have absolutely NO experience in this area...but it sounds like the sensations many women describe when they're in early labor. Good luck to you!

What braven said! Sorry! No real idea but from reading other posts it sound like how other ladies start! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->