What is happening

Lin2013

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I started to get positive pregnancy tests around this time last week, I have done loads of tests all of which came up positive. I was feeling really concerned as I have had 2 miscarriages and 1 missed miscarriage which i had to get d&c for at 13 weeks. I tested with a clearblue digital last Friday which said 1-2 weeks. I done another clearblue last night which showed not pregnant. I done a different test this morning and couldnt see a line. I know this is the end but I have no period yet and i feel so upset, what would cause this to keep happening

It's possibly the hook effect on your HPT. Basically your HCG is so high it starts causing negative tests. If you're worried try and get an appointment with your GP, they may schedule you for an US to put your mind to rest.

Unless you have had bleeding, i wouldn't panic, during a missed miscarriage, your hormone levels continue to increase and that is why the baby stays put. I'm so sorry for your losses, its not going to be easy, having a baby after a loss is so bloody hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->