what is the most sensitive test?

napamermaid

Reaction score
Is the most sensitive test the frer?

Ive 25 ept i bought on amazon for 3 euro. Frers 15 euro here. Would they be as sensitive?

Driving myself insane with all the bfs every bloody day. 8dpo now

frer can pick up 12 hcg sometimes but wondfo, including for myself, shows positive at 6hcg. i just dont trust the new frer. maybe the old style ones but even so when i compared my bfps on differwnt brands at 7 dpo, the frer was the WORST. it barely showed a line when all the other brands did.

I've always liked the '6 days sooner' frers, typically get bfp by cd26 but have had it at cd24 before.

i absolutely agree with pp, they do pick up pregnancy early. they picked mine up at cd 22, which was around 7 or 8 days before af was due. but other brands showed so much BETTER is what im saying. they had obvious faint lines that early with same no-hold urine sample as i used with the frer that pp mentioned above. my frer wulda been negative in the eyes of someone just taking a test without having line eye. my line was super thin, pink, and only visible at certain angles lol it would disappear almost completely at other angles. it was terrible. so gladi had other brands on hand at that same time to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->