What is the reason for you waiting?

We are WTT because we need to move house & we are building up our savings. I wish it was because of a holiday!! xx

My husband finishes school next year so we want to wait until he finds a job and we buy a house. It feels like forever!!

I finish uni in September and wanted to wait until Id had atleast a few months back at work. We've just bought our own home so were settled in that respect so we were waiting until the end of the year. But I think I may be pregnant now xx

We are waiting because I just had an ectopic pregnancy a few weeks ago. I have to wait for AF so that I can get a HSG to check for any blockages. Hopefully there won't be any and we can start after that. I have to be honest though.. I'm a little scared to try again. :(

The main reason were waiting is just so the gap between Summer and the next baby won't be too small. Ideally we want up to a 2 year gap so trying when Summer is 10 months is good for us.

But another reason being is that we're going to Auatralia later in the year and I don't want to risk being in the third trimester and therefore not able to fly. We've waited so long to go that I don't want anything getting in the way!

X

I'm in the same boat. I guess it's because money is the major issue. Then again OH really hasn't mentioned when we were going to settle down and have children. Just that he wants me to be the mother of his children.

The wait will be by the time I'm 30.

Hi im new to wtt, we are wtt beacuse ive only just gone back to work after maternity leave with my first (who is 10months) and we want to clear the credit card, finish the kitchen and i want to finish off this project at work, due to complete April 2012 so whoc knows when we will try again!Probably somewhere between 1 and 2 years!!

I most likely wont be off the pill till 2015 but our reasons are:

1) Work hard for 4 years, pump money into saving accounts
2) Once a year, remove savings and take chunks off the mortgage
3) Be as close to mortgage free as possible ---> main one! :winkwink:
4) Just brought a house, spend time doing it up (new windows etc..)
5) If this works out then i wont be returning to work after the baby

Im a terror for working out a life plan! :dohh:. Me and DH tried for a baby for a year and a half but no luck, ive now gone back on the pill. Next time we'l try i will be nearing 28-30 and hopefully be stable enough for the above to work out/apply.

We are WTT because I'm a student and don't finish uni until next years. We're also planning our wedding so want to start trying just before we get married and hopefully have a baby on the way not long after we're married, or before if I have my way! hehe
It'll be our first and I am VERY excited. I've been so broody for the last 4 years, we've been together for just over 5 years. Doesn't help my baby niece was born just before xmas and all I want now is a baby of my own that I don't have to hand back! :D

We have about a million reasons! Mainly for me to finish uni, and get a house.

Hi. we were ttc but a friend who struggled to conceive has recently had a mc quite late on so thought it would be best to wtc until later in the year.x

Need more money, a bigger house and we'd also like to be married first.

We're waiting until after we're married in March and until I get maternity coverage on his insurance. I'm sooo excited, but I'm already scared of infertility and we haven't even started trying yet!

We are WTT until our little man is at least 9 mos old but might possibly wait until he is a year old, just see how we feel about things when he turns 9 months at the end of July. We want to have our little ones close in age so hopefully we will feel ready enough to start TTC #2! :)

We are waiting most likely until we get married... which is prob going to be in 2012 (don't have a date yet - actually don't have the RING yet :p but I know he has it and is planning on giving it to me soon, yay!).

So I'm kind of down about that, it just seems so far away. The other thing is that since DB's had a vasectomy after his previous marriage, well obviously that will have to be reversed... which he has said he will do, hopefully he follows through on that "when the time comes" without me having to beg too much...

We are waiting until we are married.

We get married in September this year so from that date we are good to go.

:flower:

We are waiting because I just had an ectopic pregnancy a few weeks ago. I have to wait for AF so that I can get a HSG to check for any blockages. Hopefully there won't be any and we can start after that. I have to be honest though.. I'm a little scared to try again. :(

Me too. I cant bear the wait tho.
waiting 2cycles. Not sure when i can get HSG for my remaining tube. i have to wait to see the gynae doc. The one i see for fertility is not the same as the one i saw for ectopic (diff hospitals) so am waiting for FU from op end march n then hopefully see my doc asap.
Im sooo scared it will happen again and i will loose my other tube too.
DH is keen to start asap but only when doc says.
Im thinking IVF would be easier n lower my risk of another. (yes small risk still remains) Either way the other side of me is soooo desperate to be pregnant again. Im thinking TTC end april beg May.

Good luck to all. xx

I really want to be married first but since OH doesn't seem to be proposing any time soon then I don't really know when anything will be happening... :cry:

God bless your soul. You just made my day. Recently, I've been frustrated by the selfishness of people who call themselves friends. What you're doing is wonderful.

You and your S/O are angels!:flower:

Hi. we were ttc but a friend who struggled to conceive has recently had a mc quite late on so thought it would be best to wtc until later in the year.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->