What is the wonder weeks that everyone talks about?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by lynz98, Jun 7, 2011.

1. lynz98

lynz98 Well-Known Member

My baby seems to have changed from a settled happy baby to a nightmare and im really struggling to know what to do. I feel like im slowly going crazy! She is 18 weeks old and I saw something about wonder weeks and thought it could be something to do with that.

2. ginny

ginny Well-Known Member

I have an App on my iPhone as I couldn't find the book in stock, it's about a baby's development stages, and tells you if they are going through bug changes which can make them more unsettled, I think 14-19 weeks is a biggie, sorry I can't be more technical but I recommend the app, if anything else, it made me realise I'm not going insane!! Xx

3. Louppey

Louppey Mummy to 2 girls <3

Yep I second what ginny has said, get the app if you have a smartphone. My LO is going through the 19 week one at the mo too - it's NOT GOOD.

4. Eltjuh

Eltjuh Mum to Lucas and Logan

I read about it on here aswell and decided to get the book,since you can only get the app on iphone and i have an android phone....
    It's really good definitely recommend it....you can buy it from amazon...

Like Louppey, my LO is going through the 19 week one aswell!