What is this?? Evap or beginning of BFP???

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
The FRER I took out of the casing and it is dry. I don't know if it's an evap or a dry faint positive. I was sure I saw something on the test when it was doing it's thing but not totally sure. I'm due on either Friday or Saturday, so still quite early. The clearblue had a veeeeery faint something or other and I wouldn't think anything of it if it wasn't for the very faintest of lines.
If it was stark white negative, I could take it as that but because on pretty much all tests I've done, I've seen something, it would have to be incredibly mean to have evaps on each of them.
Granted I've taken them out of their casing after a while but I've never had an issue with it before. Either they stay stark white if negative or I get veeeeery faint lines that then turn super positive.

I am just a tad unsure at this juncture.

Can anyone see anything? Evap? Neg? Positive?

Attachments

• 20170802_204034_resized.jpg
    20170802_204034_resized.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 20170802_112415_resized.jpg
    20170802_112415_resized.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 98
Hmm it could go either way honestly! I'm not seeing a whole lot but am on my phone. I haven't taken them out of casings often for fear of evaps so I don't have a ton of experience doing that. Are you hoping for another right now? :)

I wasn't really thinking about it until me and the OH got carried away and weren't careful once. Then I started thinking about it and at first, I was a bit regretful but then as time has gone on, I have realised that I would quite like to have one more baby. It would have to be my last. Medical and financial reasons combined lol. But it wouldn't devastate me if it was negative. I might feel a bit disappointed but then it would give me and OH a bit more time to space things out a bit before trying for #4 full throttle.
I quite enjoy the age gap between my younger son and my daughter, I think I would like the same again so they're all close in age. I just hope my eldest doesn't feel left out in any way although i think he loves being the big brother to them :)

I see them, more on the clear blue but I see it! X

I hate that they took away the negative filter on the latest Samsung phones lol! I used to have great fun tweaking with those

I certainly see lines on both! It's just difficult to tell the color. :(

Could still be early, I'd have taken it as a bad evap or a complete negative if I was on my due day or late but I will see how it goes over the next couple of days. If no change, I'll let it go :) I have 2 first response tests left, a whole load of cheapies and a Tesco own brand. I'll curb my POAS addiction with the cheapies til Friday at least and see what happens. I'll update of course :)

FX for you!! Hopefully those lines get darker over the next couple of days! :)

I must be crazy to be wanting another baby when my daughter is only 4 months old lol, but hey, I've always wanted a big family and this baby would most definitely be the last. 4 children is more than enough :)

Lol, I don't think you're crazy! I actually felt the same way when my DD was around that age. If I could have gotten pregnant, I probably would have! ;) But I was exclusively breastfeeding so my body wasn't allowing any of that nonsense! My DH and I are planning on going for 5 total...what's one more than 4? Haha! We come from big families and want a big family too. :)

Did these this morning with first pee. They look negative so I don't know. Maybe I've had a chemical, if I was but there's literally nothing on them that I can see.
I'll just have to wait and see what happens now. I hate being in limbo. If I'd have had this kind of negative test in the first place, I wouldn't be driving myself mad lol

Attachments

• 20170803_070411_resized.jpg
    20170803_070411_resized.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 63
The Tesco one from this morning, dried and a new cheapie.
Not sure if I can see anything or not. The more time passes, the more I'm thinking that I'm not pregnant but I guess it's not over til AF shows her face

Attachments

• 20170803_112849_resized.jpg
    20170803_112849_resized.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 20170803_112340_resized.jpg
    20170803_112340_resized.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 34
Hmmm...maybe I have line eye. But I swear I see something on the blue (small) test strip...

I keep thinking I do too but it's just not distinctive enough to pass for a positive. The cheapies take a while to catch up for me usually. I'm refusing to do my FRER until tomorrow or Saturday. I'm just going to overload on cheapies lol! I'll do another tonight and see what happens :) how are things going your end?

Probably for the best. FX for your BFP!! Thank goodness for the cheapies!!! And I got my BFP this morning actually! :)

Ahhhh congratulations on your BFP, MrsB!! That's fantastic news!! :D

Thanks, Wobbles!

I've done another cheapie and I think I can see something but it really is too faint to capture in a photo. Ugh, annoying! I'm just glad I've a whole batch of them lol

Ahhhh congratulations on your BFP, MrsB!! That's fantastic news!! :D

Thanks, Wobbles!

I've done another cheapie and I think I can see something but it really is too faint to capture in a photo. Ugh, annoying! I'm just glad I've a whole batch of them lol

Thank you. :) Keep testing!!! It isn't over yet! FX!

I don't think I can see anything at the moment, sorry. Good luck :flower: :dust:

I don't think I'm pregnant. Can't see anything on tests now, so just waiting for AF to show. Getting some kind of cramps so maybe she's on her way soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->