WHAT IS THIS!?!? TMI PIC AF due today, instead I got this

Day 4 of blazing positive OPK, this has to be it...this cannot be normal....

Attachments

• POSOPK21DPO.jpg
    POSOPK21DPO.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 12
OMG I have horrific back pain on the right side like near my kidney, it came on sudden and now I am going to soak in my tub. I was at the store, and I started feeling dizzy, then nausea, and I felt like I was going to pass out...I regained composure then I started having stabbing pain in my right kidney area. Its kind of rotating back and forth between my kidneys but mostly on the right hand side. I am concerned because of the UTI like issue I was having a few days before, Im going to the doctor tommorow if this pain continues.....

OMG I have horrific back pain on the right side like near my kidney, it came on sudden and now I am going to soak in my tub. I was at the store, and I started feeling dizzy, then nausea, and I felt like I was going to pass out...I regained composure then I started having stabbing pain in my right kidney area. Its kind of rotating back and forth between my kidneys but mostly on the right hand side. I am concerned because of the UTI like issue I was having a few days before, Im going to the doctor tommorow if this pain continues.....

Are you going to take another frer? the one you took looked positive. they dont give false positives. i would definitely take another and get some blood work.

Are you going to take another frer? the one you took looked positive. they dont give false positives. i would definitely take another and get some blood work.

Yes Im going to take another one with FMU tommorow. If its negative, i really dont know what to think. I just read online that a study was done and the results go like this for pregnancy: positive opk, positive blood, positive urine...the frer was sooooo light that its really hard for me to accept it as a positive. Right now Im just in limbo here.

The line hasnt gotten any darker so Im going to go with BFN..I just have no explanation for what is going on with my body, Im so ready for this to be over.

Attachments

• FAINTFRER2Tweaked.jpg
    FAINTFRER2Tweaked.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 20
  • FAINTFRER2.jpg
    FAINTFRER2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 22
This is the frer from 3 days ago, now that its dried. Its easy to see the line with the naked eye now.

Attachments

• FIRSTFRERDRY.jpg
    FIRSTFRERDRY.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 22
i was always told a line is a line. sounds like a bfp. . . if the hormones arent doubling i would be worried about a tubial pregnancy.

Im really thinking Im just now ovulating....i have no clue why my body is doing this, and the EWCM is out.of.control. like I wiped and a stand was stuck to the TP that was almost 6 inches long unbroken...I tried to go grab my phone to take a picture but it got stuck to the TP and you couldnt see it anymore. We are still bding this is going on 5 days of this, but looking at my temperatures and the fact that I cant get a good BFP, Im going to assume that what Im seeing is indent lines and that I am just now ovulating.

I did consider a tubal as well, but only time will tell i guess.

It seems really worrying the amount of pain you were in, and that you have a BFP that hasn't got any darker.

Would it be possible for you to see a Doctor at all to find out what is going on? Or at least maybe if the pain were to come back?

x

I second the visit to the doctor. At the least he/she should be able to tell you what is going on with your body.

Good luck!!

It costs me $100 every time I see her so I dont want to go unless there is an emergency. The back pain was gone this morning, just adding to the weirdness that is my life...I will go for sure if it returns though. Day 5 Positive OPK....debating whether this one looks ever so slightly less dark then the previous....we will have to see what tommorows says..still lots of ewcm today, and very sore breasts...sounding more and more like ovulation every day...

Attachments

• POSOPKDAY5.jpg
    POSOPKDAY5.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 6
FINALLY got a negative OPK after 5 days, I noticed the CM wasnt as severe today as well, so anytime FF wants to give me crosshairs so I can guesstimate a period that would be greaaaaaat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->