what is your comfort food?

nic18

Reaction score
my comfort food is salty mash potato :) whats yours?

aw haha me too! especially cheese and onion :)

Warm foods like stews that have sat in the slow cooker all day :flower:

Toast and jam, I had 4 slices for breakfast yesterday :blush:

Cous cous. I can eat it by the bucketload, it makes me feel all full and snuggly :lol:

Ohhhh!!! My mum makes an amazing steamed sponge pudding so when i lived at home or whenever i visit she makes me a SSP with thick custard :awww:

Mashed potato or custard :)

I also make a mean lemon cheesecake which I could eat till it came out of my ears but usually making it is too much like hard work :haha:

Edit: oh oh oh and hagan das strawberry cheesecake ice cream! I buy it when its on special offer and hide it under the frozen veg where DH never looks!

Edit: oh oh oh and hagan das strawberry cheesecake ice cream! I buy it when its on special offer and hide it under the frozen veg where DH never looks!

I buy Hagan Das or Ben and Jerrys and hide it at the bottom of the freezer because hubby cant bend down that far :haha:

I buy Hagan Das or Ben and Jerrys and hide it at the bottom of the freezer because hubby cant bend down that far :haha:

Lol secret ice cream is the best kind of ice cream! :D

Tomato soup, cottage pie and chocolate in any shape or form!!

Chocolate
Ice cream
Thick wedges of bread / toast and butter with or without jam

Homemade macaroni cheese with grated mature cheddar on the top. *drool* If I was on death row, it'd be my last meal :)

White bread toast,left to go a bit cold and loads of butter. Or rich teas with butter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->