what is your comfort food?

digestive biscuits with nutella :) yum

Buttered Toast..which i only have once a week now as a treat...big change as i used to sometimes have 4 slices for breakfast daily!

Another thing I really love is proper home made chips with loads of cheese on top melted in the microwave

Sweet and sour chicken balls with chips from the Chinese takeaway every time! But I also love Ben and Jerrie's ice cream, popcorn and chocolate... :shhh:

tegans mama - yeah i agree chips and cheese!

Sweet and sour chicken balls with chips from the Chinese takeaway every time! But I also love Ben and Jerrie's ice cream, popcorn and chocolate... :shhh:

Mmmmm! I moved to Liverpool from Norwich 6 years ago and i still havent found a Chinese take away that comes close to where i would get take away form in Norwich. They done amazing sweet and sour chicken balls and the chow mein :drool:

starangel- yes defo doritos especially the cheese ones :)

Chocolate and a hot cuppa :)
Or pizza from dominos x

Mmmmm! I moved to Liverpool from Norwich 6 years ago and i still havent found a Chinese take away that comes close to where i would get take away form in Norwich. They done amazing sweet and sour chicken balls and the chow mein :drool:

It's so frustrating when you look forward to it and it tastes like crap! We used to go to the same one every time but it got closed down and we failed to find a good one since. We went to a new one last week but it was absolutely disgusting, I'd rather have ate toast! My OH got a curry and it was tastless and I got my usual sweet and sour and the chicken was as tough as anything and the sauce was gooey, as if it'd been cooked and left overnight to be reheated. But my dad told us about a one a few miles away that was supposed to be good, my mum is the fussiest person I know and she loves it so thought it must of been good! Me and OH went last night and it was gorgeous! We've definitively found 'the one' :haha:

We have found "the one" for Indian and Pizza and chippy but not Chinese YET. OMG i can taste the Chinese back in Norwich!

Liverpool has a really odd red colour sweet and sour, I like the more orange one, not sure where you are in Liverpool but I did find one chinese that had amazing sweet and sour chicken balls, it was on Green Lane, just off Prescot Road, the Fairfield/Old Swan end, cant remember what the place was called though :flower:

Fresh crusty bread,home made rice pudding and hm apple and cinnamon crumble mmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->