what is your comfort food?

Sweet and sour chicken balls with chips from the Chinese takeaway every time! But I also love Ben and Jerrie's ice cream, popcorn and chocolate... :shhh:

Mmmmm! I moved to Liverpool from Norwich 6 years ago and i still havent found a Chinese take away that comes close to where i would get take away form in Norwich. They done amazing sweet and sour chicken balls and the chow mein :drool:

Liverpool has a really odd red colour sweet and sour, I like the more orange one, not sure where you are in Liverpool but I did find one chinese that had amazing sweet and sour chicken balls, it was on Green Lane, just off Prescot Road, the Fairfield/Old Swan end, cant remember what the place was called though :flower:

I know this chippy, its the New Hong Kong I think. I used to live at the end of Green lane and go to this chippy on my way home from work whenever I couldnt be bothered cooking! It is a really nice chippy. xxx

Mince and Dumplings, spaghetti bolagnase (sp?) and crisps.
Toast with Marmite and peanut butter used to be another but since trying to cut down a little I haven't had that one for a while. :)

Either...
Onken wholemeal strawberry yoghurt

or

tomato soup with massive wedges of buttered bread! (tesco cheap tomato soup too)

Cottage pie...

In particular the crispy cheesy mash bit you save for last! Yummy!

Yorkshire puds, real beef gravy, dumplings... Anything stodgy really!

I think I have too many to list!! Angel Delight, chocolate, biscuits, cake, vimto bonbons, pasta & cheese.....endless list haha

I'm so hungry :lol: Got a garlic basted chicken in the oven... yum yum

Umm it all sounds so good.

I love pipping hot fish finger sandwiches with loads of ketchup on buttered bread.

And biscuits, biscuits, biscuits!!

Umm it all sounds so good.

I love pipping hot fish finger sandwiches with loads of ketchup on buttered bread.

And biscuits, biscuits, biscuits!!

Fish finger and ketchup sandwiches are soooo nice!! Never known anyone else who eats them haha, they're really nice with salad on too! MMMM

I like my fish finger sarnies nakey!! Loads of butter on the bread though, so it melts into the fish finger! mmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->