What is your favorite game?

I like Angry Birds also!

Sims probably is my favorite.

sims is my favorite on the laptop, on my phone its angry birds rio! or doodle jump, they're both really addictive :D

My favourite game of all time is Xenogears (where I got my username from!) I also love the Persona series, Final Fantasy and Assassin's Creed. I am a geek, ha. :)

I used to love Dos Games :). I also liekt o play good games like Zelda the gbc versions .

Seeing as it's the only game I play I will have to say World of Warcraft! :D xXx

I used to love playing Sega Rally on my hubby's Sega Saturn! Yes I'm a petrol head!:thumbup:

Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts xD
I used to adore sims, haha.

World of warcraft! the best game ever. It's so addictive though.. beware you've been warned.. ;p

Single players, a toss up between Final Fantasy 7 and Neverwinter Nights - Hordes of the Underdark (Hence my username haha)

MMO FF11 hands down. Complicated, huge, great community. Dead now though =(

I have a love-hate relationship with WoW. It's too easy, don't like the immature community that flocks to the game, they change the mechanics around too often, and the graphix are too cutsy for me, for negatives. Positives: It's big, it's diverse. Lots of jobs to choose from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->