What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

A

AppleBlossom

Who are we all decided on for tomorrow and why?

EDIT - Now that we have a hung parliament, what do you feel is the best way to move foward?

Labour. i don't think the country is in bad a state as people like to believe, and I think GB has done very well getting us out of the recession.

I honestly still have absolutely no idea! :( I am going to sit down later and read the bbc policy comparison thing they have done, but right now there is no one in particular I want to vote for! x

my whole family is Labour

anyone see GB on GMTV with Lorraine Kelly yesterday??

lovely man (and Sarah was great too!)

I am voting Liberal Democrats (as if you didn't know lol) and I'm voting for them not only because I'm fed up of old politics but because their policies appeal most to me, especially their policy on education and I think they need to be given a chance to try and prove that they can do a better job than any of the others have done in the past :)

Lib dems for me. They seem to speak the most sense
xx

I still have no idea. I will do it better this time though. Last time was my first time voting and I told the people sitting in the hall who I wanted to vote for only for them to whisper to me that I actually had to go into the booth and vote:blush:

Labour for me. I think GB's doing a fab job, and they stand for what I believe in :) :flower:

I'm swaying very closely to Lib Dems.
I've done a few tests online to see whose policies I agree with most and Lib Dems keep coming out on top. And if there's any policy of theirs that I've disagreed with, I love Nick Cleggs opinions on them - he talks a lot of sense and has made me see certain things in a different light. (Lol that makes it sound like he's spoken to me but there was one test where the parties can add comments to each question and Lib Dems had an explaination for every one - Tories didn't bother with one question!).

There are the least amount of policies of Lib Dems which I disagree with and the most that I do agree with.

i'm so angry, our councils incompetence means we have most likely lost our right to vote :(

Lib Dems, never voted for anyone else since the age of 18! for me, they always continue to speak perfect sense, and i've always agreed with them on the restructuring of the tax system.
if you earn more, why shouldn't you be taxed accordingly!

Conservative (runs off before Bexy gets her big Lib Dem beating stick out....:rofl:)

Buttonose how comes? My council have messed us about too, we moved house and applied for the electoral roll to be changed, we got a letter to say it had, yet we didnt get our voting cards, called them and they'd messed it up, so now i need to go and vote in my old town where i am still registered :hissy:

Oh and i voted BNP, for a change :lol:

No, in all seriousness im going with Lib Dems :thumbup:

Conservative (runs off before Bexy gets her big Lib Dem beating stick out....:rofl:)

:rofl: I love to hate you Tory lot!

Why are you voting for them may I ask? Is it a family tradition thing or is it that their policies best suit you? Genuine questions by the way, I'm just interested as to why people vote for who they do :)

Lib dem .... Always been lib dem .. time someone else had a chance at messing things up ;p

I'm really intrigued as to who has voted BNP, not so I can slag them off, just because I have never really had any BNP supporter say why they vote for them?

Buttonose how comes? My council have messed us about too, we moved house and applied for the electoral roll to be changed, we got a letter to say it had, yet we didnt get our voting cards, called them and they'd messed it up, so now i need to go and vote in my old town where i am still registered :hissy:

Oh and i voted BNP, for a change :lol:

No, in all seriousness im going with Lib Dems :thumbup:

we moved and entered our forms in time but they haven't put us on the electrol role therefore have no polling cards, i rang yesterday and was told it would be sorted and to ring today for details of how to vote without the card to only be told today 'yours not on the electoral role so can't do nothing' yet yesterday they were saying they had our forms they just hadn't been entered and today they are saying no forms, so no vote!

I still have no idea. I will do it better this time though. Last time was my first time voting and I told the people sitting in the hall who I wanted to vote for only for them to whisper to me that I actually had to go into the booth and vote:blush:

So glad im not the only one whos not decided yet :blush:

I dont want to do it on a whim so im going to be doing alot of reading today :)

and for the bnp question.
i have a family member that votes for them.
nothing to do with me.
but the reason they do is they beleive that foreign people that come to this country have more rights than those that are born here. its all based on the fact the family member was shit on by the council because foreign people living here were favoured. and they have voted for them sinse.
not debating, just helping with bexy_22's question on wondering why people vote bnp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->