What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Cameron only does smug Ive never seen him look anything but.

Young love eh?

x

cameron just got asked 'do you regret the time you were asked what your favourite joke was and you replied 'nick clegg''

He is still hot! Yum. I'm going to get rid of that spanish chick and marry him myself

I actually think Clegg has done really well for the Lib Dems. There are 5 L.D in top positions in the cabinet, They have got promises of some of their top policies being implemented................I think it was right that he took his time and talked to both parties, to get what was best for his party (which in turn he feels is best for the country). If he had rushed a decsion or not spoken to both sides then he would have been slated, so I don't know what people were complaining about with regards to his behaviour.

ALso I think Brown was tricked, the Labour party had NO intention of forming a coallition with L.D's, but somehow the labour party and Nick Clegg managed ot get him to resign anyway! Duped!

I also think GB was tricked into resigning, however what's done is done, time to stand up, dust ourselves off and start hiding money in off shore accounts hehe

Is Gordon Brown still an M.P? I kno whe reisgned as leader of the Labour party but does he still keep his seat as alabour M.P (somewhere in Scotland?)

Is Gordon Brown still an M.P? I kno whe reisgned as leader of the Labour party but does he still keep his seat as alabour M.P (somewhere in Scotland?)

He keeps that seat, unless he wants to give that up as well, not sure what he has decided to do about that to be honest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->