What is your main worry

2bananas

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Just wondered what all of you are most worried about if anything about giving birth/getting baby home?

With my first I was just worried about the pain and just how sore it would be (and to all of you who are going through it for the first time - it does hurt and you do remember but yes it is worth it!)

Im not so much worried about pain this time. Im more worried about breastfeeding as I didnt manage it last time.

SO come on, who else is worried?

x

im worried about the labour i think its cos ive done it before so im scared of going thru it again the 1st time i thought oh how hard can it be!! :blush: hmmmmm

This is my 1st...Im already worried about labour pain, post natal depression, and breast feeding.....:(

As crazy as this sounds, I'm absolutely terrified of puking during labour. I have a major vomit phobia and I'll be in pieces if I puke :sick: The pain doesnt worry me and nor does pooping while pushing, but the possibility I might be sick... oh my days, it makes me terrified just thinking about it... I'm so wierd :rofl: I wasnt sick while in labour with my first (mouthful of acid was the most I brought up!) so why I think I'll be sick this time round, I have no idea!!!

I'm really worried about the dog, breastfeeding, having to go back to uni 8 weeks after the birth and general family stress...and my mother being too overbearing.

The actual baby and birth don't bother me at all compared to these!!!!

im worried about labour, not necesserily the pain, but when and wear i go inot labour lol my mums got some right horror stories lol x

I'm scared about tearing or eing cut and having to go the loo afterwards

im scared of all of what everone has said, bar the dog part cos i dont have a dog.

I'm scared of winding up having to have an emergency c section, I'm scared of post partum haemorrhaging and I'm scared of dying. Anything else, piece of cake... ... :D

My main worry is actually getting to the hospital, if it's going to be super quick then I can have her in town otherwise we have to drive 2+ hours over a mountain pass in the winter (We get a lot of snow where we are and the crews aren't always on top of clearing which means the pass and highway will most likely be icey/slippery *like always in the winter*).

Glad I am not the only one worrying!

At least we can all worry together :)

I just say to anyone terrified about the pain dont be frightened or feel like you shouldnt have an epidural. My labour lasted 56 hours last time, i got the epidural in the end for the last 8, I just couldnt bare it anymore!

I'm scared of the c-section recovery! It was just so painful last time, especially the first few days. I'm not looking forward to going threw it again, especially since my DD is going to want cuddles and she'll probably kick me in the stomach, ouch!

I am really worried about the pain during labour and about how I will cope afterwards. My OH is very supportive and my Mum said she would come to stay for a while but I am still scared.

I wouldnt say im "scared" about giving birth, but i do have feelings that are different from first time, because i know how pain feels, my first labour was very long.

I am scared of having a c-section though. Or being told be best get an epi because of whatever reason.
I wouldnt say im "scared" of peeing after birth, but u i certainly aint looking forward to it, my god it friggin stings.

I am worried about OH not arriving in time, or not getting to hospital in time.
Im deffo scared of thought stopping in hospital on my own/or with newborn.

I know it sounds horribly morbid but I am worry about SIDS. I also worry that I won't get any sleep becasue I will be checking the baby is breathing all the time! I am not too worried about the birth for some reason, although I am sure I will be nearer the time.

I know it sounds horribly morbid but I am worry about SIDS. I also worry that I won't get any sleep becasue I will be checking the baby is breathing all the time! I am not too worried about the birth for some reason, although I am sure I will be nearer the time.

It's not morbid although its an awful thing to happen and quite rare its good to be aware if that makes sense? xxx

I am just scared of messing up once we get home with the baby, Labor doesn't stress me too much but once baby is here are we are responsible for a new little life, I am worried I will do everything wrong. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->