Alexandra

Do you like it?
yes, I love it

Would you recommend it?
Absolutely! Its a classic, beautiful, international name

Did you have any nicknames?
Alex

What is your name? Sara
Do you like it? Yes.. its short and sweet.
Would you recommend it? Sure.. especially without the H.. lol.
Did you have any nicknames? SJ.. or Sar Bear..

What is your name? Hannah
Do you like it? Its ok i guess...can spell it backwards and forwards ;)
Would you recommend it? Its pretty popular now but its a nice enough name
Did you have any nicknames? Han / Hannah-Banana / Hannah - Spanner

What is your name? Amelia

Do you like it? Didn't when I was younger, but now it's ok. The only problem is no one can seem to spell it right and some people pronounce it wrong.

Would you recommend it? Sure, it's becoming more popular now so people have heard of it.

Did you have any nicknames? Amy (I hate it so only my grandpa and one cousin can call me that!), Amelia Bedilia

What is your name? Helen
Do you like it? I dont mind it
Would you recommend it? No
Did you have any nicknames? Yes, they are, 'H', Hells Bells, Hell etc...:rofl:

What is your name? Brittany

Do you like it? Yes

Would you recommend it? Yes

Do you have any nicknames? Britt, Brit-Brat, Bubble-Butt(long story), and Bitty

What is your name? Laura

Do you like it? Yep, though there are millions of Lauras, so when someone shouts 'Laura' a whole lotta Lauras turn around lol

Would you recommend it? Yep, its a pretty name.

Did you have any nicknames? When i was a kid there was Loz, Laz etc all of which i hated..now its Flora which i like and get called by most people..

What is your name?
Emelie

Do you like it?
Yes i love my name, it's an unusual spelling, and i'm yet to find someone with the same

Would you recommend it?
Yeh i think so :blush:

Did you have any nicknames?
Moomoo, moo, cause of my surname lol

whats your name? Rachel

do you like it? Yes-love it! Would call my own future child if it wasn't my name!

would you recommend it?
Yes, can't be ryhmed with ANY word.. I defy anyone to think of one!:rofl:

do you have any nick names? Rach, Rachey ,Ray-Ray (only have one friend who called me this, and was just the once-hate it!)

What is your name ? Ashley

Do you like it ? Yes I do like it.. I would like it better if it were spelt differently like Ashlee.

Would you recommend it? Ummm.. Yeah I would im pretty happy with it, im sure someone else would be too lol..

Do you have nicknames? Other than the pet names OH calls me..Everyone calls me Ash, I seriously hate it but whatever lol..

What is your name? Sophie

Do you like it? I guess so. I don't like saying my name out loud though. Not sure why.. lol

Would you recommend it? Yes.

Did you have any nicknames? Soph, Boph, Sofa, Swoph..

whats your name? Kate

do you like it? Yeah, ive never met anyone else called Kate... tho ive met plenty of Katies and Kathrines that shorten their name to Kate! Its different, but without being weird!

would you recommend it? Yeah

do you have any nick names? Nope, not a 1.... actually im quite upset about that, :cry: i would have loved a nickname!

Whats your name? Hayley

Do you like it? Sort of, it's okay I guess!

Would you recommend it? I think so.

Do you have any nick names? Hal by friends and family, my closest sister calls me Halhal... so yeah, just Hal.

Whats your name? Sheonagh (pronounced Shona)

Do you like it? Yep, there aren't that many of us and even less of us with my spelling

Would you recommend it? I guess so

Did you have any nicknames? Unfortunately....Shug :dohh: which I hate but friends call me it anyway as they know I hate it :rofl:

What is your name? Kylie
Do you like it? Yes
Would you recommend it? Probably.
Did you have any nicknames? Kyls

What is your name? Natasha
Do you like it? Used to hate it as a kid, now really like it.
Would you recommend it? Hell yeah!
Did you have any nicknames? Nat (though my sister is called Natalie so can get slightly confusing!), Tash (which i hate with a passion!), Tasha and some muppet i used to work with used to call me Knackers! I really just prefer to be called Natasha.

What is your name? Aimee.

Do you like it? Yes. I like the fact that the spelling is the original spelling and it means beloved in French.

Would you recommend it? If you like it!

Did you have any nicknames? Aims. Not many names you can make up form it really :)

What is your name? Leah
Do you like it? sometimes
Would you recommend it? probably not
Did you have any nicknames? Lee. But it should be noted that everything that rhymes with Leah is kinda gross...ghonorea, diahrea...I got teased a lot...(Leah Peah, Poopy pants)

What is your name? Ella
Do you like it? I do, i suppose
Would you recommend it? Yeah, why not lol
Did you have any nicknames? El, Ella Bella?

What is your name? Kathleen
Do you like it? Yeah...dont mind it.
Would you recommend it? Only if you dont mind your childs name being constantly shortened to other blimmin variations...and there are LOADS!! It gets very annoying.
Did you have any nicknames? I get called Kat all the time by everyone now.I prefer that. But in the past ive had Kate, Katie, Katherine(grr) Katty, Kath and worst of all Kathy (AARRRGH!!)

K
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back