What is YOUR name?

What is your name? Sarah
Do you like it? Yeah i do now, but growing up hated it
Would you recommend it? Yes, because it isn't as popular now
Did you have any nicknames None

What is your name? Jacqueline
Do you like it? Not really, it's a bit boring!
Would you recommend it? Lol probably not
Did you have any nicknames? Jackie, Jacks, Jack

What is your name? Leanne
Do you like it? Yeh and No. It isnt as common as lot of other names out there.
Would you recommend it? Yeh and No
Did you have any nicknames? Lei. Lol

What is your name? Madeleine

Do you like it? No, because no-one can spell it right!

Would you recommend it? Not really. But i dont think many people like their own names!

Did you have any nicknames? Maddi, Maddie, Maddy! lol.. but i like my shortened name!

What is your name? Elinor

Do you like it? Yes!

Would you recommend it? Absolutely, i'm a bit of a girly girl and always loved that my name was very girly!

Did you have any nicknames? Ellie when I was younger, Elle now, also get Elliot a lot and very rarely, Nora. Don't mind any of them... though I find Ellie to be quite young sounding for me now.

What is your name? Danielle

Do you like it? Yes! I never had to share it in class :D

Would you recommend it? Yes!

Did you have any nicknames? Dani, Dan

What is your name? Wendy

Do you like it? Hmmm...Not really fond of the letter W. I am strange that way. I only like certain letters.

Would you recommend it? Sure why not.

Did you have any nicknames? Bendy Wendy, Wendell, Wenderson, Wendino, Wedgie, Wendy Hamburger

What is your name? Samantha
Do you like it? eh...it's ok
Would you recommend it? sure! I haven't met too many people with my name
Did you have any nicknames? of course! Sam and Sammy

What is your name? Eliana
Do you like it? Yes I Do :)
Would you recommend it? Absolutly
Did you have any nicknames? LiLi, Ana, Eniana, Ely, Lee,

What is your name? Karen
Do you like it? Not really
Would you recommend it? Again, not really. I think it's a bit dated now. I do like ther name Keren though.
Did you have any nicknames? Everyone either calls me Kaz or Karana. I love Karana!

What is your name? Katie
Do you like it? Yes
Would you recommend it? Yes, definitely, its a pretty name and I dont know many other Katie's
Did you have any nicknames? not related to my name! My whole family have called me "Kid" from the day I was born!

What is your name? Amy
Do you like it? yes
Would you recommend it? probaly no, but only as its so common now- it wasnt when I was little
Did you have any nicknames?The reason my mum chose it was because she didnt want me to have a name that could be shortened or changed in any way.......I grew up being called "A"! :dohh:

What is your name? Leigh

Do you like it? No, damn you parents for changing your minds from Lisa after a local guy had a sex change and called himself Lisa

Would you recommend it? No, worse time was when i was in year 5 at school and the register was split between boys and girls, mine was the 2nd on the girls list as it went in birthday order and the teacher actually looked up (she was new) to see who i was and told me to my face that she thought there had been an error and i was meant to be on the boys list!

Did you have any nicknames? Fleigh, Leigh Leigh (which is now the name of choice to call me on my OH's side and his friends) and Rees (my mum's nickname for me which is also my username)

I don't like names that are unisex, made my life hell at school, especially when bullies decided to call me Manleigh - not very nice, gave me a complex about my voice for years (i was convinced that my voice was too deep for a girls as all the other girls had nice girly voices)

What is your name? Allison
Do you like it? Yep. Spesh being called Ally
Would you recommend it? why not
Did you have any nicknames? Ally, Al, AllyLou (middle name Louise) Bert Bertie ( both from school when kids called me Al then added Bert; Albert; Bertie (bertie Bassett) then just plain Bert. Not sure how we got there from Al, but i still answer to it!

What is your name? Alison
Do you like it? Not really it's a bit old fashioned
Would you recommend it? Not really, maybe ally but not alison.
Did you have any nicknames? Ally, Allykins, my mum calls me din... don't ask?!?

What is your name? Deanna Lynn
Do you like it? Not so much. I go by my nickname more.
Would you recommend it? Sure, its a pretty name.
Did you have any nicknames? Dee

What is your name? Samantha Nicole
Do you like it? Yes, it could be worse!
Would you recommend it? Yes, why not?!
Did you have any nicknames? Most people call me Sam, except my family who all call me Manta... which I don't like but am used to!

What is your name? Toyah

Do you like it? No, never have for aslong as i can remember. Sick of having to spell it, and being asked were u named after toyah wilcox? :wacko:

Would you recommend it? Never in a million years!

Did you have any nicknames? No, not really. Perhaps Toy by my family occasionally. Babes by DH and ....Jack!! yes he calls me babes too!! :rofl:

What is your name? Victoria
Do you like it? No, but like Vicki
Would you recommend it? Victoria-no, Vicki-yes
Did you have any nicknames? Vicki, Vics, Vixster

What is your name? Diana
Do you like it? I don't mind it...
Would you recommend it? Sure
Did you have any nicknames? D, Dee, Di, Dee Dee, Lady D, Princess Di and others that are unrelated to Diana. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->