What job have you always wanted to do?

Cinematographer!!! That has been my lifelong dream career! But now I want to be a midwife, or one of those awesome pastry chefs who make unbelievable cakes!

But I'm actually going to school to be a videographer (for news field footage or just a camera person... love cameras) this fall. Close enough, I suppose!

I just would absolutely HATE to be a prison officer. Hate it. I'd probably be in a verbal dispute every friggin' day with inmates, I just can't stand them. I dated a prison officer and he hated his job so much.

Prison officer

Oh, you brave woman!

I went to a prison for a day once,with a friend from UNi whose god father was a prison officer it was a bit scary but so so interesting.i think it's one of those jobs I'd love to do but never do it. Offenders really interest me for some reason

Would you be able to deal with the 'serious' offenders though?xx

I'd like to think I would,inside us be seething at what they did but I'd keep my emotions separate. It wouldn't be very professional of me to treat the serious offenders differently despite what I truly felt inside.

I've always wanted to be a teacher. At the moment though I'd like to get a receptionist job haha :)

Prison officer

Oh, you brave woman!

I went to a prison for a day once,with a friend from UNi whose god father was a prison officer it was a bit scary but so so interesting.i think it's one of those jobs I'd love to do but never do it. Offenders really interest me for some reason

My OH is a prison officer. Its actually a very rewarding job (so he says)

That is great! :) Him enjoying it is very good. It truly does take all kinda to make the world go 'round, because I personally would detest it... then again I would detest a LOT of jobs. My bias may come from the fact that I also once had an OH who was a prison officer, and he absolutely hated it and it made him a very angry person. I guess when you see someone like that you figure the job must be like that for everyone....but that is really silly once I think about it. X

Prison officer

Oh, you brave woman!

My OH is a prison officer. Its actually a very rewarding job (so he says)

That is great! :) Him enjoying it is very good. It truly does take all kinda to make the world go 'round, because I personally would detest it... then again I would detest a LOT of jobs. My bias may come from the fact that I also once had an OH who was a prison officer, and he absolutely hated it and it made him a very angry person. I guess when you see someone like that you figure the job must be like that for everyone....but that is really silly once I think about it. X

I don't know how he copes with certain 'serious' offenders to be honest. I don't ever question him about his work, but I let him talk if he needs to.

I always worry about him working there, but he worked at a certain well known secure hospital for the criminally Insane and I nearly had a heart attack everyday when he left for work.

I don't know that I would have a fear of it, I just would be so angry dealing with those people I think...

All of that stuff is extremely interesting to me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->