• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What kind of a**hole...

Saw it on daily mail a few days ago! Absolutely disgusting!!

I think that person needs his head checking if he thinks a mother bf her child is a tramp

So what does a tramp mean in UK English? Because here, a tramp is a slut. I guess she's a tramp for letting someone other than her boyfriend suck her boobs... some days I really think this planet needs another dinosaur-sized comet.

Me and my husband made a deal that the boobs are on loan for at least a year, although the lease has been extended.

So what does a tramp mean in UK English? Because here, a tramp is a slut. I guess she's a tramp for letting someone other than her boyfriend suck her boobs... some days I really think this planet needs another dinosaur-sized comet.

Here it's means two things a slut or a homeless person.
Some people need to grow up :nope: x

This happened in a town two minutes from me, the woman was naturally outraged that she'd been photographed feeding her child, and the disgusting caption to go with it, but I definitely think she's taking it a little far now, she's organising a mass breastfeed outside the pub where the photo was taken, to me, it just invites ignorant people to either come and make fun, or for people who insist on sexualising breastfeeding to come and have a good look.

I've seen this all over Facebook. I'm getting reeeaally tired of these "shaming" pages. They're pathetic and run by faceless bullies. I do think she's going a little OTT, however it's good to see someone stand up to these awful pages and those who attack BF, so good on her.

Here it's means two things a slut or a homeless person.
Some people need to grow up :nope: x

It's disgusting! I don't think some people can get past the page three perception boobs are just for sexual purposes, and breastfeeding is wrong or disgusting. Idiots!

Another silly breastfeeding comment is getting attention here in Canada, a lady at IKEA was breastfeeding her baby in line and asked the manager a question. The manager replied by saying "When you're done being disgusting, I'll help you. In the meantime, take that to the bathroom."

WTAF is wrong with people?!

I saw this and it made me so mad. It's one thing to be an idiot with BF prejudices, but taking a photo and spreading abuse over the internet is something quite different! Just vile.

:nope: absolutely disgraceful, whoever took that photo is just a complete arse.

Not the first time this has happened and won't be the last :nope: One of my fb friends posted a pic of a woman breastfeeding in a restaurant recently with the caption 'lady breastfeeding right by me while I'm eating. Standard' Needless to say he removed it very quickly as the outraged comments began!

Another silly breastfeeding comment is getting attention here in Canada, a lady at IKEA was breastfeeding her baby in line and asked the manager a question. The manager replied by saying "When you're done being disgusting, I'll help you. In the meantime, take that to the bathroom."

WTAF is wrong with people?!

:shock:
Omfg.

^ OMG I didn't see that! I personally think that places should be fined for incidents like that, it's discrimination and other forms wouldn't be tolerated so why is this? At the moment staff in shops, cafes etc aren't allowed to ask you to leave the premises but what are you honestly going to do about it? Phone the police? It's just not backed up enough.

This happened in a town two minutes from me, the woman was naturally outraged that she'd been photographed feeding her child, and the disgusting caption to go with it, but I definitely think she's taking it a little far now, she's organising a mass breastfeed outside the pub where the photo was taken, to me, it just invites ignorant people to either come and make fun, or for people who insist on sexualising breastfeeding to come and have a good look.

I actually think mass feeding is a good thing. Shows that lots of people do bf.

this made me mad too, also a lot of the comments on the daily mail article as well, so many readers on there also seem to have negative views on public breastfeeding, horrible comments also come up on similar articles as well :(

this made me mad too, also a lot of the comments on the daily mail article as well, so many readers on there also seem to have negative views on public breastfeeding, horrible comments also come up on similar articles as well :(

Yes me too, I usually avoid the Mail but another thread on here linked the article and some of the comments are awful. I think it goes to highlight the ignorance surrounding BF when people say BF mums should just plan their outings around feeding so they at home for feed times, find somewhere private to feed or express bottles for every outing :dohh:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-26592340

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"