what kinda guy....

I met Danny dyer last year he kissed me on the cheek, he's better on screen though than in person not by much though he's still gorgeous, but a put off is that he was so drunk it was unbelievable had to leave half way through the night x

I'm so jelly, im wobbling!
If i was you i would have tried to take advantage as he was drunk ;) :haha:

Haha we sat with him in the VIP lounge in Sheffield. He couldn't even sit up straight n had that much security I'm sure I would of got kicked out of there x

umm well, all guys i have dated included OH are dirt bike riding country boys who can build a house and fix any kind of vehicle...OH is a full blown country boy from way up norht ontario canada where the closest walmart is 2 hours away...and I love it. such a country gentleman :).

i have to say i really like a handy man haha, i really like the hands on, greasy dirty gear head type...dk what it is, i think its cause i always break things lol and need a hero haha DH actually runs a lumberyard and he is a mechanic on the side so i got my mr right haha... i think its interesting how most are either bad boys or nerds tho haha complete opposites

do you find attractive??? nerds, jocks, musicians, bad boys???

:blush: Jocks, skaters & bad boys... My ex Alex who I was basically totally crazy over is skater/bad boy/stoner type. First time EVER liking a guy like that.. Used to be into jocks with playing basketball n all.. FOB was a jock through highschool..

Well this relationship has been the ONLY good one i've ever had and he's a musician type. Works in a music shop, plays guitar, fixes guitars, but saying that i'm not attracted to the fact that he's a "Type" of guy it's more of his personality. (and lovely face) xD

I LOVE MEXICANS. :haha:
Nooo joke, I'm in the perfect place for it too, Mexico is just on the other side of Texas :winkwink: I like any type of guy, perferably one that takes care of himself, but isn't like overly obsessed with the way he looks. And I love facial hair, love love love. :D

When I was younger, I used to dress 'scene' LOL, so I liked the guys with black long hair and tight skinny jeans on, eeeeeew.

I have always gone for he hands on get their hand dirty type of guy - lucky for me OH is a mechanical engineer however he is also a pretty boy - he spends more time getting ready than i do but he makes up for that by being a stud on a motorbike! lol

I like every type :)

My current OH is the Bad Boy type. He is a total bad boy! He loves to fight! So hot haha, but I don't let him because he can't go back to jail as he needs to take care of me and Jayden lol. He spent most of his childhood in jail haha don't I know how to pick them! But no he was a total player bad boy, but now he is soooo faithful and so sweet!!! He is completly different and I love him hes perfect lol.

But I normally went for the skater/stoner boys.

I LOVE MEXICANS. :haha:
Nooo joke, I'm in the perfect place for it too, Mexico is just on the other side of Texas :winkwink: I like any type of guy, perferably one that takes care of himself, but isn't like overly obsessed with the way he looks. And I love facial hair, love love love. :D

When I was younger, I used to dress 'scene' LOL, so I liked the guys with black long hair and tight skinny jeans on, eeeeeew.

I LOVE facial hair! I cant help it, i just have to touch stubble if i see it. It's so creepy. Once at Thorpe Park we were waiting next to a man that worked there to get on this ride, and i just had to ask permission to stroke his face :dohh: Also, the first time i kissed OH was when i was stroking his facial hair. I just just stood next to him stroking it, and he kissed me.

Well, my OH's a computer nerdy, skating, weirdo :haha: (he honestly is weird, in a none creepy way!) but thats why I love him :D

i like the pretty boy abercrombie model types. The ryan reynold and tom welling ( smallville) type :blush: I just melt. thats what attracted me to OH he was the most gorgeous guy i have ever seen :blush:
but he does take longer than me to get ready and get out the house ( he has his own blow dryer lol )

Oh yeah. I really like guys with tattoos also., oh gosh it's like my weakness.. LOL

Ohh tattoos and piercings make me melt!
My OH has 4 tattoos and is going to get more. He also has his eyebrow and tounge pierced and his ears are gauged. He used to have his lip pierced but he swallowed it somehow haha

It's weird though bc I like country-ish boys too. Like the guys who like to wear boots go hunting, fishing, mudding, and work on trucks.

Great thing is that my OH is all this mixed in one :haha: I love it

Hahah that's funny!! I like the country type as long as they aren't wearing any tight pants :wacko: we've got wayyy to many of those around here.

I hate nut huggers on guys lol I don't know why I guess i just don't like seeing penis outlines if I happen to glance at a stranger :haha:
BUT I do like pants to be a little tight so I can see some booty :blush:

My OH is tall and has shoulder length curly hair and a goatee and I LOVE how he looks like that. If he shaves his goatee off or cuts his hair I don't like it haha.

i have to say boys with big trucks is a HUGE turn on!!

Lol yeah exactly- the whole seeing balls and penis when I dot know them kinda throws it off :wacko: I don't like saggy jeans though!!!
And brea I agree 100000% big trucks are SEXY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->