What little things gripe you? Pet peeves? Come have a rant! :)

Lovn.sunshine

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Any little gripes? Any pet peeves?

Why not have a rant and share here!

I'll start:

*When the toilet paper is put in the wrong way [ie it's dispensing from the top instead of from the bottom] :blush: :haha:
EDIT: I totally had that backwards, it should be from the top. It's my dh that always puts it coming from underneath which annoys me - I need a nap lol :dohh:

*People who don't use their blinker/signal - esp when making a turn in front of you suddenly :growlmad: :haha:

*When I think I've flipped my shirt around the right way and right side out and put it on only to find out it is inside out and backwards - and it's always when I'm running late :dohh: :haha:

[All these happened to me today; needed to gripe about them somewhere so here it is :rofl:]

Anyone else want to share/rant??

Toilet paper should dispense from the top. ;)

Poor grammar is a big one for me and "am I pregnant?" threads. Just freaking test!

I don't know why it bugs me so much lol. It has since I was a kid :haha:

At home I prefer putting the roll on so it dispenses from the bottom, however the "proper" way is from the top ;)

I hate how many people force me to manoeuvre a heavy pushchair with buggy board into a doorway or something so they can keep walking in a straight line on a narrow pavement. If you're fit and able and have nothing to push it's a lot flipping easier for you to veer left slightly around me - you probably wouldn't even notice you've done iy. Meanwhile I'm there asking DD to get off while I reverse out because the wheels won't swerve that way... oh and when I'm letting you pass a thank you would be appreciated more than the dirty look. They would let a man pushing a wheelbarrow past I bet, half the world just seems to have a grudge against buggies.

I don't know why it bugs me so much lol. It has since I was a kid :haha:

I am the same when DH puts it upside down. LOL. We all have our quirks.

Another one for me is people going in an exit door and visa versa. LOL

People who spend ages squeezing each loaf of bread in a supermarket to get the perfect loaf and then leave squashed bread for everyone else. Just freaking pick one!

People who walk slowly in front of me.

People who don't say thank you when you give way for them in the car. I don't even drive, but it winds me right up when I see it as a passenger!

People who park in the parent and child spots. I cannot count the number of times I've seen this. And people who just can't park full stop :nope:

When someone posts a load of pictures, and then someone quotes that post. And then someone quotes it again, and again, and again. You end up seeing the same pictures about 4 times before you actually get anywhere.

People who stare at my car - ok so it is right hand drive with German plates but really? Is it really THAT weird? I have even seen people taking pictures of it. Winds me up when people stare. One time I was stuck in traffic on the motorway and the people in the car next to me stared for like 5 minutes.

Rude till assistants. They don't even say hello even if you've said hello. They rudely say how much, snatch your card from you...ugh why are you working this job if you're so rude???

People who ask me what I'm having for my lunch. When they've had theirs. like, WHY? Go AWAY! Such crap office chit chat :rofl:

Attention seekers..
Ignorance, absolutely no need for it
People at work who don't pull their weight when everyone else (mainly me) seems to be rushing around like a crazy woman!

Those are just the things that have annoyed me this week :lol:

People who smoke in cars whilst driving with their kids sat next to them.

Tailgaters.

People not saying thank you when you let them go (especially when it's your right of way anyhow).

Patronising people, people who talk at you/over you.

People who leave dogs in cars - especially in the summer.

I'm sure there's more... :lol:

Mine is people walking down or up the stairs to the train platform when they have clearly missed the train, (ie its already pulling out of the station!) Why not wait until the crowd is gone? Next train is in10+ minutes, you wont miss it!

Anyone who "tells it like it is". Grr, no! You're only giving your opinion. We all have an opinion, we all manage to share them with tact and respect. Giving your opinion with a side of insults and refusing to listen to reason is not "telling it like it is", it's being an arsehole.

On a similar sort of vein, "tough love". I'm sure it actually meant something once, but it's another term that's been taken and used by people who just want to be nasty. If you really don't want to help or you're shit at advice, just call it "tough love" and apparently, that makes your hurtful comments meaningful!

I have a million more but these are my worst :lol:

People not saying please or thank you full stop! :brat: especially when you hold a door for them!!

Rude people.

Leaving the toilet seat up, AAAAARGHHHHH!

Hearing people eating

I think I have an intolerance to other people :rofl:

Anyone who "tells it like it is". Grr, no! You're only giving your opinion. We all have an opinion, we all manage to share them with tact and respect. Giving your opinion with a side of insults and refusing to listen to reason is not "telling it like it is", it's being an arsehole.

On a similar sort of vein, "tough love". I'm sure it actually meant something once, but it's another term that's been taken and used by people who just want to be nasty. If you really don't want to help or you're shit at advice, just call it "tough love" and apparently, that makes your hurtful comments meaningful!

I have a million more but these are my worst :lol:

This x1000000

Crumbs on the sofa or in the bed! It makes my skin crawl, blurgh!

People who are sick but proceed to cough and splutter over everyone else. Cover your mouth I don't want your germs!

People who sit right next to me in completely empty waiting rooms or on buses ect, WHY?!?!

I'm not as grumpy as I sound, I swear hahaha x

People who spend ages squeezing each loaf of bread in a supermarket to get the perfect loaf and then leave squashed bread for everyone else. Just freaking pick one!

LOL, I've never seen anyone do this. I just grab a loaf and go...

People leaving the toilet seat up...there's one coworker who ALWAYS does this; we only have 2 single bathrooms for our entire lab staff that are co-ed, and all the other males except one are decent enough to put the seat down. I know its him bc this only ever happens on the days he works.

Clearly very sick people insisting on coming in to work, rather than taking a sick day. THey give you a certain number of sick days a year for a reason, people. I don't need you getting me sick!

People who take up 2-3 parking spaces because they park so stinking crooked. Also, vehicles so tiny that I don't see they are in a parking space until I'm getting ready to pull into it, then get all disappointed that no, that space is NOT open...so have to keep searching for a spot.

People who consider themselves open minded, yet are unable to see things from a point of view other than their own. How can they not see that respecting other peoples opinions is part of being open minded?

People who quite rightly are intolerant of discrimination against gender, sexuality, race etc but think it is perfectly acceptable to judge and discriminate against somebody because of their job or political views. It is so hypocritical and it winds me up no end.

When it's quiet and I can hear someone chewing their food or smacking gum... SO annoying. Like I want to smack them upside the head annoying (for real it get's to me THAT bad- LOL)- and it's way worse when I hav PMS!!! :haha:

Stupid questions- to very obvious things. Get a clue!

Coming into a TV show or movie (part way) and then asking tons of questions to get "caught up"?!

Selfies... particulary those who post the ALL the time on social media. We get it, you like yourself, kudos. Now move on! Oh, and the bad offenders are the bathroom mirror- look at my half naked body- ones... are they for real?

And people who aren't polite. Just say please/thank you- and hold the door for me and say thanks when I hold it for you... enough said!

Wow- I could really go on... but I'll stop now! LOL

The sound of people eating. It's so bad we have to have the extractor fan on at tea time lol!

The toilet roll being the wrong way round - it should come out of the top lol! I make a point of changing it round at my Mothers!

The kettle not being the right way round, the handle should go to the right!

:haha: I've got loads of weird stuff!, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->