What little things gripe you? Pet peeves? Come have a rant! :)

The guy who gets in his car at 5am for work every morning, revs loudly for ages with his music on full blast. Doesn't leave for at least 10 minutes. I was fucking sleeping. Now I'm not. Dick.

When OH says he's tidied up. He doesn't tidy, he hides things. putting things on a chair and putting a blanket over it isn't tidying up! Oh, and the time he tidied our bedroom, and I found some wrapping, my pregnancy notes, connor's toys, and a coat hanger in the washing basket :dohh:

He doesn't tidy, he hides things. putting things on a chair and putting a blanket over it isn't tidying up!
Hahaha, you should turn it back on him... Put a packet of mince, a tin of tomatoes, an onion and a packet of pasta in a bowl, put a sprig of parsley on top and when he asks where dinner is, say, "I made it, it's in the bowl."

When OH says he's tidied up. He doesn't tidy, he hides things. putting things on a chair and putting a blanket over it isn't tidying up! Oh, and the time he tidied our bedroom, and I found some wrapping, my pregnancy notes, connor's toys, and a coat hanger in the washing basket :dohh:

Do we have the same OH?!
Mines idea of idea of putting his washing in the basket and not making a mess is to put everything in a pile in front of his wardrobe instead!

Do we have the same OH?!
Mines idea of idea of putting his washing in the basket and not making a mess is to put everything in a pile in front of his wardrobe instead!

Haha that's my dh. He has such a huge pile of clothes, in front the the closet and dresser... then he just digs through it all to pick out clothes for the day. No idea what's clean or dirty.... :dohh:

whenever my DH says he cleaned I ask if he really cleaned or did he just "guy clean" lol

Asking DH the same thing day in and day out and it not getting done.

I hope this doesn't annoy anyone but I cannot stand unnecessary pluralisation!

Its Tesco...you are going to Tesco, not Tescos (unless you actually are going to more than one), Asdas is another one.

Oh and my colleague pointed this out to someone and it has annoyed me every since lol! Its a PIN not a PIN number otherwise it would read Personal Identification Number Number.

Sorry seems petty but when I hear Tescos, I small scream sits in my throat lol.

I always thought when people said Tescos they meant Tesco's, like Tesco's shop.
I say "Tesco's" but I say "The Asda". I don't know why, everyone I know does :lol:

PIN number always gives me a little flicker of irritation even though I say it!

As is the shop belonging to Tesco. I guess. Sooo many people do it which is why I think it bugs me. It all started from a colleague of mine and now any time I hear it I cringe because I want to say something but I know what they mean arg!

I have said PIN number too!

Here's one for you all,
Do you say Sundays dinner or Sunday dinner?

My OH and I have this dispute every Sunday. 😂

OH washing his work clothes at 11pm (day before work) then puts in 3 or 4 other garments in with them so it isn't even a full load, using a full cap of detergent then only tumble drying his work clothes and one other thing in the morning leaving the other wet clothes in the washing machine! Then using the excuse "takes longer to dry with other stuff in dryer".

We call a Sunday dinner a cooked dinner which makes absolutely no sense but that's the welsh for you :haha:

When people say they'll do you a favour then never getting back to you! If you're not going to do it then just don't offer! my mam does it loads saying she'll have Elodie while I have a lie down or some me time one day and then never mentions it again :dohh:

been a while since this has been commented on..

annoys me when people use sweets to get their kids to behave, i know in one way or another we may have all done it, but i was at a wedding reception and there was a little girl about 4 year old, she was running off, on and off the stage, and to get her to come with her, her mother was chasing behind her shaking a bag of sweets like shes a dog! worst thing was she came pounding off the stage to get them like she actually really was a dog, she literally sat and looked up at her mum with one hand out. apparently thats the only way she will do as shes told...

annoys me when people use sweets to get their kids to behave, i know in one way or another we may have all done it, but i was at a wedding reception and there was a little girl about 4 year old, she was running off, on and off the stage, and to get her to come with her, her mother was chasing behind her shaking a bag of sweets like shes a dog! worst thing was she came pounding off the stage to get them like she actually really was a dog, she literally sat and looked up at her mum with one hand out. apparently thats the only way she will do as shes told...

OMG, I have done this...not that bad I swear. One day DS would NOT eat his lunch, so I gave him a small bite of cookie for every bite of food he ate...he ate ALL his meat and veggie and less than one actual cookie (very small bites)...but still! Normally I'd have just put up his lunch and he could wait until later, but we had to go somewhere and I didn't want him going hungry and couldn't wait for him to eat...so guilty I suppose!

We don't make it a regular thing though!

OMG, I have done this...not that bad I swear. One day DS would NOT eat his lunch, so I gave him a small bite of cookie for every bite of food he ate...he ate ALL his meat and veggie and less than one actual cookie (very small bites)...but still! Normally I'd have just put up his lunch and he could wait until later, but we had to go somewhere and I didn't want him going hungry and couldn't wait for him to eat...so guilty I suppose!

We don't make it a regular thing though!

Hahaha! I'd definitely have done this if I'd thought of it :haha:
Usually I can only get Lucas to finish dinner by turning it into a race (which, stupidly, I always actively participate in and end up with heartburn) :dohh:

oh yeah i didnt mean like that, i mean like the woman standing in front of her child shaking a bag of sweets and backing away like she was some sort of vulture, i swear you couldnt make it up, i wish id of videod it, it was like humans in the wild!! and she uses that to get her child to do anything. not just one time thing :haha: each to their own i suppose but i wouldnt give my child sweets all day every day in the hopes he will listen to me

im sat watching a woman outside my office, shes parked the pram up at the office window, walked to the opposite side of the path so she can smoke a cig, now i guess thats better than smoking while pushing the pram but seriously?

wait... and then stuck her head and hands in the pram anyway straight after, what was the point in walking away to smoke?

DH changes DD's diaper before getting her dressed in the morning [while I'm getting ready for work] and he ALWAYS tosses the old diaper across the room towards the trash can. Does it ever make it in? Nope. Does he ever go over and pick it up and put it in? Naw. Does he do it later that day? Pffff. Does he let me do it Every.Single.Time? Ding ding ding! :haha:

Guess i should just be happy he changes her at all :haha:

People who park on the flat path at the end of the school car park that I walk on. It's a path and I you park there I can't push my pram there. Park somewhere else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->