What little things gripe you? Pet peeves? Come have a rant! :)

People filling the sink full of dirty dishes and dirty water instead of stacking them to the side so no one has to stick their hands into filthy cold dirty water to get them out and empty it.
Is it really that hard to understand?!

People who are blind to the fact that someone is toxic. Fair enough don't trust my intuition, but the fact that numerous people have warned against her, maybe take the hint?!

People filling the sink full of dirty dishes and dirty water instead of stacking them to the side so no one has to stick their hands into filthy cold dirty water to get them out and empty it.

If you are my OH then yes, this is apparently impossible to understand.

When OH comes home from work and I ask him to take the bins out and change the cat litter (his only jobs) and he goes on about how I'm somehow nagging him, or goes "you know I'd really like to come home from work one day and just relax, not have any jobs to do", well sorry dear but that is life, get the hell over it!

This is my DH's idea of washing up. Drives me up the bloody wall!

This is my DH's idea of washing up. Drives me up the bloody wall!

Yep. Not sure at all why apparently all our pots have to "soak".

When someone creates drama over a petty issue rather than just speak up in first place

ooppss im guilty of this.
Me and OH never rinse our plates or bowls, so when im washing up, when it comes to the bowls that have had custard in them or something, i leave them to soak, usually if i have more to do after i do then wash them and continue on, but my biggest one is plates, i leave plates in the water to soak but then forget about them, but its me that sorts the sink anyway so..

Our cat was an indoor/outdoor cat. always came home at night, thankfully but now that we've moved to a high traffic area we've kept her indoors. She has access to the 2nd floor patio as she'd like and she seems perfectly content with that. Like PP said, it is up to me, not you :dohh:

I HATE when I see parents yelling/shoving their kids for yelling/shoving others.... You can't stop a behavior by using the behavior you don't like on them.... You need to talk to them calmly, getting down to their level and explain why we dont yell/hit/call names.... Oy! :wacko:

Yes! I hate to see parents screaming at their kids. Do they really think that they won't do the same? Same with smacking, it just teaches them to smack others when they aren't happy.

Next rant is people who complain about little things, like a bus being 5 minutes late or being short changed 5p. Get over it!

Our cat was an indoor/outdoor cat. always came home at night, thankfully but now that we've moved to a high traffic area we've kept her indoors. She has access to the 2nd floor patio as she'd like and she seems perfectly content with that. Like PP said, it is up to me, not you :dohh:

I HATE when I see parents yelling/shoving their kids for yelling/shoving others.... You can't stop a behavior by using the behavior you don't like on them.... You need to talk to them calmly, getting down to their level and explain why we dont yell/hit/call names.... Oy! :wacko:

Yes! I hate to see parents screaming at their kids. Do they really think that they won't do the same? Same with smacking, it just teaches them to smack others when they aren't happy.

Next rant is people who complain about little things, like a bus being 5 minutes late or being short changed 5p. Get over it!

this annoys me, i dont make a scene or pull a huff with the people in the shop, but deep down it pees me off, i mean even just as little as something being marked at one price but charged at another.
i bought some nappy bags marked at £1.15 charged at £1.16. yes i know its a penny but it annoyed me that it was marked wrong, i obviously wasnt bothered about the penny, but i almost went to the shop with exactly £1.15 imagine how embarased id of been telling the person i was 1p short and that ill come back for them later -_-

i have a friend on facebook who has a little girl not much younger than Malakai, every night without fail anything between 10pm and 12am she uploads a video of her little girl. the title is usually, 'ughh she wont sleep' or watever so i watched the video. there was loud tv in the background, a main light on and a camera in the poor babies face, no wonder she wont sleep

When you spend all day looking forward to a hot bath and you finally pour it up and discover the hot water has run out!! :( I couldn't be bothered to wait for it to heat up again so gave up!

When you spend all day looking forward to a hot bath and you finally pour it up and discover the hot water has run out!! :( I couldn't be bothered to wait for it to heat up again so gave up!

When you've been asking your oh to buy and fit a bath for over 2yr now, I'm fed up of showers and my 3yr old son is out growing the kitchen sink (it's a Belfast one so it's pretty large but not large enough for a 3yr old) i just want a bath, I want to go to lush and go my ends on bath bombs, bath bars, soaps Arh I miss having a bath x

DH refusing to listen to me on how things need to be done. If I have said it once I have said it a million times, put food away in the fridge, leaving it out attracts roaches and rats! Nooooooooo, food left out again last night. When I question him he says its because our maid is coming. Yes dear, roaches know the maid is coming and don't come for the food. My kitchen now stinks of old cooking.

My mom is notorious for checking her receipt to make sure they didn't overcharge her, lol. I remember growing up, we'd get groceries, she would add it all up as she put things in the cart, and if it didn't come up to what she had tallied, she'd sit in the car going over the receipt until she found their mistake, and then go make them fix it. Always drove me nuts that she'd make such a big deal over change, but to her it was the prinicple of it. She wasn't going to get overcharged.

I feel bad for mentioning the change thing now! I guess I just meant when people have a go at shop assistants for it 'These peas were labelled 80p and YOU charged me 82p!'

How about charity workers in supermarkets? I think its great that they volunteer their time but I hate that walk of shame you have to do past them when you have no spare change.

I feel bad for mentioning the change thing now! I guess I just meant when people have a go at shop assistants for it 'These peas were labelled 80p and YOU charged me 82p!'

How about charity workers in supermarkets? I think its great that they volunteer their time but I hate that walk of shame you have to do past them when you have no spare change.

No, I get it, it IS annoying, lol! It always annoyed me when my mom did it, still does. If its just a few cents, no way it's worth my time to argue it. If its off by a few dollars, sure, then I'd question it. But change? No.

it is annoying my OH grandma is the same, we were in the £1 shop and it said '3 colgate tooth paste for £2' so i got 3 but they charged me £3 for all of them,
OH gran wanted me to go back but i was like seriously? they are almost £2 per tube anywhere else, either way ive saved loads getting it here, besides i didnt need to buy toothpaste for a while lol
but it does annoy me when the labels are different to what they scan at although like i say i DONT complain, i just do it in my head hahah

I live in a semi and my next door neighbour gets rid of her 3yr old every Saturday and drinks in the house with friends and music BLASTING. EVERY. SINGLE. SATURDAY.

We send her a message asking her to turn it down and she does but she's so rude she either doesn't reply or replies with a 'yeah' no sorry or anything. The most infuriating thing is she insists on doing it every week. She knows what level is acceptable!

Oh and not forgetting that she doesn't START until about 10.30. Literally we will go to bed it will be quiet then it's on until she goes out a few hours after.

I wouldn't mind if it was a one off and we never told her to turn it down the first few times expecting it to be but, no, every single week.

Then she blatantly rubs it in by posting Facebook pictures and statuses about how much she LOVES her sound bar speaker.

And this ladies and gentlemen, is the future of nursing.

I live in a semi and my next door neighbour gets rid of her 3yr old every Saturday and drinks in the house with friends and music BLASTING. EVERY. SINGLE. SATURDAY.

We send her a message asking her to turn it down and she does but she's so rude she either doesn't reply or replies with a 'yeah' no sorry or anything. The most infuriating thing is she insists on doing it every week. She knows what level is acceptable!

Oh and not forgetting that she doesn't START until about 10.30. Literally we will go to bed it will be quiet then it's on until she goes out a few hours after.

I wouldn't mind if it was a one off and we never told her to turn it down the first few times expecting it to be but, no, every single week.

Then she blatantly rubs it in by posting Facebook pictures and statuses about how much she LOVES her sound bar speaker.

And this ladies and gentlemen, is the future of nursing.

I would consider calling the cops on her for that. I would not be able to put up with that every week..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->