What made you test?

Metallic taste at 9dpo - haven't had it since, and no other symptoms to make me think pregnancy.
Tested that day and a nice line appeared :)
I had the same taste with my daughter too that's why I tested early x

I came off cerazette and did not have a period, it got to 13 weeks and i went to my gp who did blood tests to check for hormone imbalances. I dont know why but on my way home from work, (1hr drive) i really needed the loo so i thought oh well ive held it for ages ill test when i get home just in case. Was busy texting my friend whilst the test did its thing, looked after 3 mins and 2 bold pink lines!!! I really did not expect it to be bfp as i had got it in my head that i had pcos and that the blood test would come back that i had problems with my hormones! Xx

Oh i did feel sick the weekend before that when we went on a long car journey, kept getting waves of nausea in the car!

I had a big argument with some family which isn't like me and my mum said to me are you sure you arnt pregnant cus you usually would let that go! And DH said to me that my boobs have grown. Told my friend this and she bought me a cheapy test as a joke so I did it and there we go a BFP!!

I got to what I thought was 11dpo and had expected my temperature to drop because it usually does around 9dpo but it hadn't so I thought I'd take a test because if I was pregnant then I wouldn't have to go away on a horrible work trip the next day, not really expecting it to be positive.

For me I found out at 8dpo but I only tested because I had non stop all day indigestion, heartburn and acid reflux from O'Day which has been not as bad but been with me since and I was really tired by 3pm and in bed by 9pm which is not like me as I don't normally go to bed till nearer to midnight. With my dd who is nearly 8 I only tested with her as my partner looked at my belly and said to me your pregnant and I thought he was losing it, so I took a test to proof him wrong to find out he was right, lol. I was only 1-2 weeks.

I was really thirsty and hungry which were the same symptoms I had with my daughter. We DTD and it felt like pregnant sex so I thought I would test. I had just bought a load of internet cheapies so was going to test anyway in a few days. I got an almost imperceptible line at 10dpo and was convinced it was an evap. Same the next day but I tried a different test at the same time and got the line :)

I think I just 'knew' like my last pregnancy. I woke up with sore tingly boobs at the sides and was crampy like AF but I just knew before I took the test it would be positive!! X

You ladies have been amazing. Thank you so much for your help! I'm feeling really good about this. I'm supposed to get my period today. Crossing my fingers it doesn't! If it doesn't, I'll be testing Tuesday.

I just knew I had a major gut feeling! I tested 5 days before my period was due and it actually showed up. I wasn't surprised tho, I just knew I was pregnant.

The best bit was seeing the reaction on my OH's face. He actually stumbled back and his mouth dropped to the floor! Picture!! X

With DD1 I tested on my husbands birthday, as we were actively trying and it seemed like a good day to test. The main symptom I did have, which actually made me believe it would be negative, was cramps. He wasn't impressed I woke him after only 2 hours of sleep on his birthday, but soon got over it when he unwrapped his present (the test) ;))

DD2 we were actively trying, no symptoms ... tested because it was my birthday, and it seemed like a good time to test :p

This pregnancy we were NTNP, and I honestly hadn't even realised I'd ovulated. Only tested because my 3 year old daughter told me "mummy, I do want a new baby... maybe a baby boy". With DD2 she knew and kept insisting she was having a sister, so hearing those words made me run to the bathroom to test.

Looking back now there were symptoms. I was bloated as anything and had the same cramps as I did with DD1.

I have that gut feeling, too. It's weird though. It comes and goes. Like right now, I know that I'm not going to get my period. But sometimes, I think that I am going to get it. I really only feel like that when I have cramps like I'm going to start my period. I've had the gut feeling since the day after BDing. But now that I'm on the day I'm supposed to get it, I'm waivering a bit.

My husband and I gave up trying for a while since we were just getting ready to move 2 states over. I was about 3 days late and had some symptoms (sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness), which has happened before and wrote it off due to stress of the move. However, I started getting hot flashes and that was a whole new experience. Took a test and that second line appeared instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->