What magazine do you read?

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
I buy Prima, New Scientist and BBC Good Food on a pretty regular basis.

Makes me feel old :haha:

Lol if I do buy a magazine it's usually closer but I don't get it regularly, usually if I see a deal where I get more for my money and closer in it I splurge!!

I'm with you on New Scientist... I also like the Economist :hide: and Private Eye :p

On another level I get That's life, Take a break and Chat sometimes too :haha: My mum read them, and Bella. I got into them young :rofl: I had a letter in the Aren't Men Daft page once :rofl:

Ugh, we are subscribed to so many it's scary. Most we got as gifts as our families know how much we both love them.

But I'm subscribed to FACEON, SPC and Grazia

JP to Linux Format

And then we both read Time, How it works and White.

Then I buy my trash like Heat etc.

Take a break and those similar, love all the "my neighbour made a hole through to our loft so he could steal our crisps" stories :rofl:

I used to buy heat until I discovered the daily mail showbiz so that saved me some money!

Used to love buying pregnancy mags but they were pricey so I've curbed that habit.

Also used to get The Week which was a good read.

My BIL got me a Marie Claire subscription last birthday, so I get that. OH gets me the occasional Vogue or Elle as a treat. Not really in to either of them that much anymore as I don't obsess over clothes like I used to. I do love the odd interiors magazine as a special treat though.

I used to have a good food subscription but I had it for so long I started to feel they were just recycling recipes I'd seen before. I can read stuff like New Scientist through work (I work at a uni library so they have a lot of up to date periodicals) and if I'm going somewhere by train I'll normally buy heat or grazia to pass the time!

Pick Me Up is a regular one, as my mum has it first and does all the puzzles and passes it on to me.
I read others like That's Life, Chat, Closer, sometimes I buy OK! if there are other magazines in with the deal. The only other magazines I buy are the tv book :haha: or CBeebies for Joshua

I don't ever buy magazines, but I did buy two (the first this year) this week. I got Glamour but that is because I wanted the nail varnish and the body shop gift card (they are loaded with £3, £15 or £100, mine was £15, not bad considering the magazine cost £2 :haha:) and as I was getting that I got pick me up, love the weird stories in them

Grazia and closer. My mum loves all the take a break and chat ect so I have a nose through them but I wouldn't but I wouldn't buy them some of the stories are so out there.

Xx

I buy Good Housekeeping each month and Good Food regularly. Hubby gets Evo and Money Weekly. I'm 29... going on 50.

I used to buy The Fortean Times but read it online now and I used to love reading my Mum's Readers Digest :haha: Now and then if I'm going on a long journey I'll buy Grazia or Marie Claire. Oh and The Scooby Doo magazine for Charlie :)

I buy green parent, trail and national geographic.... I bought heat the other day for the 1st time in ages and didn'thave a clue who most people were :dohh:

If we buy any mags we would get NME, any kind of home/DIY mags, Hello, OK!, Nat Geo or Rolling Stone. And I have on occasion bought a crime mag or Take A Break.

I very rarely buy them but when I do I like bbc good food and closer (no idea why I don't even follow celebrity gossip! ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->