What magazine do you read?

i had a subscription for vegetarian living until recently, i didn't renew it because it was the same every month and it was getting to the point where i barely even read it :wacko: i've got a subscription to lonely planet magazine (won't renew though) and buy that's life magazine every week to read in work and for the puzzles :blush:

I used to read loads, loved trashy celeb magazines, but i can read the daily mail showbiz section for free :haha:

I hardly ever buy magazines anymore! I read Top Sante when I do.

I read closer and that's life/ take a break. I also read journals like the bmj for work

Shambala Sun (about Buddhism). I can't get it here so I'm subscribed and it comes through the post.

I like the odd Take a Break.
Cosmo and Glamour.

I don't buy any. I used to read tons (Cosmo, Glamour, Marie Claire, Heat, Diva, craft magazines), but I stopped buying them when I realised I was paying a fortune to look at a whole lot of adverts :dohh:

I do still get Christmas ones. That said they've been rubbish this year.

I used to buy lots of magazines - Glamour, OK, Hello, Now, Chat, Cosmo etc, I used to spend around €10 -15 p.w. on them but just haven't the time anymore to read them since LO was born, the odd week I'd get Glamour or Now

I've got a subscription to Delicious Magazine, Good Food and Olive magazine.

I'm a food scientist so I buy them mainly for my work (I pay for them with my work credit card).

My own subscription is Gurgle now :D

Although, with new baby etc I have a pile of about 20 unread magazines stacking up :dohh: :dohh: !

I will also occasionally go to Sainsburys for a coffee with Millie and by myself a trashy gossip mag.

Der Spiegel, German news magazine.

Otherwise when ever I am in a cricketplaying country I try to et my hand on a cricket magazine,.

Writing in another thread actually made me aware that I am indeed subscribed to another magazine:Mindful. I have only had one copy delivered and am not sure if I like it though (I love mindfulness, just not sure if I like the magazine)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->