What methods are you ladies trying?

Praying4alil1

Reaction score
My OH and I have been TTC for almost a year with out any help, wondering what methods you use? I see stuff about honey cinammon and clomid, fertilaid.. Wondering how this works and if you're using them..

Hi,

Some women track the fertility by taking temps, using opk's, checking cm etc.

I have been on 6 rounds of Clomid and will be doing a few more rounds from January 2012 and will be monitored throughout so I don't worry about charting.

My FS told me that by having sex every other day it gives you maximum chances as there will always be fresh, healthy sperm waiting and charting causes women to stress a lot more than if they weren't charting.

If it gets to a year and you still have no luck then I would advise visiting your doctor and they can run hormone tests to see if there is anything wrong and check your fellas swimmers too. More often than not, you will will also be given the option of a fertility clinic referral.

Good luck. x

At the moment I'm just using the OPKs. They're simple to use (I use the ClearBlue - they really are as clear as the name suggests!) & it's reassuring to know that we're timing the :sex: right. Fingers crossed it works out & best of luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->